• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 31, 2017
Guys there's no stock as others have already said. I just let my queue finish and got in and can corroborate, the Sony Direct purchase site has no stock right now.

mookie1515

Oct 25, 2017
Hey I got through the queue!

And yeah everything is sold out yup yup yup.

I'm gonna stay here for ten minutes and see if it refreshes or something.

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Got through the queue and as expected no PS5s in stock. Was hoping the Pulse 3D was re-stocked at least. Oh well.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
But again, the queue didn't start until a bit before they came in stock.
Someone knows something we don't or they only activate it when it's time.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
From what I recall reading around here, the queue is dictated by site traffic, not inventory of the console. So if a bunch of people are hitting up the site, the queue starts up.
Yeah, that makes sense. It's not like the site can read minds and know what people are there to buy... although they could venture to guess. LOL

mookie1515

Oct 25, 2017
It seems like they put everyone in a queue and then order it by like, IP address or something, instead of chronologically. /s

mookie1515

Oct 25, 2017
I was sour on Monday that I slept through it. But even being here pretty much right as it happened and still no luck stings.

Convasse

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA, USA
You need to be very careful with your punctuation, and our hopes...
Reminded me of this
sticker,375x360.u1.png

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
So sony employees leaking the drops to a few people? How else are the ques to drops starting?

sersteven

Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia
So sony employees leaking the drops to a few people? How else are the ques to drops starting?

Yeah seriously the queue only starts when traffic hits a certain point, then how are people finding out these random drop times in the first place. Someplace has to be leaking or giving the word out. I wish Sony would bring the check back or stock info messaging back at least. The worst is the awful communication.