• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Still at more than an hour. I was probably fifteen minutes or so from when the queue dropped. Pretty confident I won't get one.

Seems odd that they're doing daily drops instead of just pre-ordering and fulfilling orders as they get them. Right?

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Is it possible they just let people in randomly and the time has no effect?

bwadley87

Jan 12, 2019
I was four minutes late by Wario's measure and just got to the "E" in Estimated with more than an hour left

VoidCelestial

Oct 10, 2020

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Oh hey I got one. Didn't even realize I had a tab open on it and it was going on. Was watching a stream when the chime played, didnt even know wtf that was.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Open in Chrome and FF, both over an hour from the start, no change. Was on the page with auto refreshers for both since yesterday. *Sigh*

SloMoBackSlap

Feb 15, 2018
I think the goal of using an auto-refresher should be getting near the front of the queue when the redirect happens, I'm not sure skipping it entirely is a realistic expectation anymore.

But that doesn't work either. The auto-refreshers don't pick up the queue faster than someone seeing the link on twitter and clicking on it. I got into the queue by doing that at least 5 minutes before my auto-refreshing tab got pulled in.

Also, there are people on twitter who are claiming they pulled it up on their phone, after having it run on their computer, and somehow their phone is closer to getting out of the queue. I don't get how this works.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Oh hey I got one. Didn't even realize I had a tab open on it and it was going on. Was watching a stream when the chime played, didnt even know wtf that was.
Seems about right, even the ones not trying getting them while some of these guys are literally hurting their hands trying lol Good job, I had the site up too but didn't work like that.

NightOnyx

Oct 25, 2017
This is so frustrating! I was watching the site all day. As soon as someone posted about the queue being up I got into the queue myself and it hasn't changed from saying my wait is more than one hour. I don't know what else I can do. I just keep missing out. Having to deal with these sites and hope you get lucky is soul crushing.

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
30 min on my phone for a digital, 50 min on my ipad for a disk. Let's see which one (if any) wins!