• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lilstone87

Nov 12, 2020
Hearing so many horror stories about walmart, I'm wondering if I'd even go through with an order if it were possible.

The bot issues suck no question. However I feel the consoles walmart sold on launch day, they should of been able to ship in 1-3 days. It's now tuesday, and the people who were able to beat the bots. Still have no clue when orders might ship.

Plain, and simple. If walmart didn't have the stock on hand to fill orders from launch day. That should of been posted, not give "arrive by" dates that are almost two weeks out, when orders were placed.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
I got the direct alerts but I've already been sitting on the page all day and didn't get thrown back into the queue, am I good to just sit here and refresh until buy time?

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I got the direct alerts but I've already been sitting on the page all day and didn't get thrown back into the queue, am I good to just sit here and refresh until buy time?
I have no idea. on one browser I've been refreshing all morning and no queue. I opened up another in chrome instead of edge and its in queue for over an hour..

edit: just got queued..

opus

Oct 25, 2017
The Firefox window I've had open for the last day auto-refreshing isn't putting me in a queue, but I switched over to Safari and I'm in the queue. I turned off all the UBlock stuff, so that's weird.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
This is so doomed when you're on the website and then suddenly you're put into a queue at random and its already over an hour wait lol

sersteven

Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia
I too have had a session from yesterday's queue that I was keeping up literally all day today still refreshing and keeping it logged in and still got pushed into the queue sadly. I hope it keeps my space in line at least =/

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Your estimated wait time is:

more than an hour

tenor.gif

SunKing

Oct 25, 2017
The stupid captcha bullshit failed on me 3 times in a row and the queue is over an hour...

...so I'm probably SOL.

Apt

Apr 25, 2018
I was clicking around on the website, no automated refresher and got kicked the queue with over an hour wait time. Lame.

mookie1515

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on the page for the PS5 and refreshing, not getting any qeueue yet, just the OOS as well.

EDIT Ah hell there's the queue.

bashfulberry

Nov 14, 2020
I'm thinking the queue is a good sign now. Since they fixed the skip trick, it seems like even hanging out past the queue triggers a queue-ing once the queue turns on - I'm thinking there's some sort of forced push to queue and that you can't actually get in for a given drop without the cookie that you made it past the queue.

Nov 13, 2020
We are all in the queue. I've had the autorefresher running all night and I am still in the queue with an estimated wait time of over an hour.