• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ashtaar

Oct 27, 2017
Eh I think I'm done, imma hit up target and start slapping people, pop finder says they're in stock and the closest one stock has been dropping but the further one still holding strong

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
It's not like a bot will get tired of refreshing. Random times probably do little to stop boys, while making it harder for humans to be ready on time.
does a bot have a psn account required to do this? i thought direct flushed out bots. walmart, sure. but but not this site. i dont think a single bot got a direct ps5 yet.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Holding back stock for Black Friday makes little sense to me from a retailer perspective. They aren't going to make more profit selling it then than now. Only thought process might be sell the console then and make sure more people maybe buy the more expensive bundles?

Ugh frustrating stuff...

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Holding back stock for Black Friday makes little sense to me from a retailer perspective. They aren't going to make more profit selling it then than now. Only thought process might be sell the console then and make sure more people maybe buy the more expensive bundles?

Ugh frustrating stuff...

It's an easy, sure fire way to drive insane amounts of traffic and further eventize online Black Friday, which retailers will be depending on most this year. For those who land a console there are mass sales on related items(games, accessories, movies). But what they're really banking on is those who can't, which will be the overwhelming majority, spending that money on any number of "killer deals" instead.

Fuck yeah, Capitalism.

Salpal

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have something like this happen? PS5 ordered from Sony, set for delivery today, was put on a truck at 7:00 this morning.
They still haven't shown up with the package.
A Fed Ex truck was spotted in our parking lot around noon but he just drove through, never stopped.

ruxtpin

Oct 30, 2017
PA
Seriously FedEx. Been home all day waiting for the order I placed on PS Direct, when I get a notification that it's been delivered and signed for by "ccovid" - what the fuck. So who in the hell knows what happened to it.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have something like this happen? PS5 ordered from Sony, set for delivery today, was put on a truck at 7:00 this morning.
A Fed Ex truck was spotted in our parking lot around noon but he just drove through, never stopped.
Seriously FedEx. Been home all day waiting for the order I placed on PS Direct, when I get a notification that it's been delivered and signed for by "ccovid" - what the fuck. So who in the hell knows what happened to it.

HYsW.gif

thisismadness

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon is having a hell of a time getting me a PS5.

Was suppose to be here Thursday, then got delayed that morning with no date. They eventually rescheduled to a Saturday delivery. UPS showed up with no PS5. And I can see they have no estimated delivery date and they are still waiting to receive the package.... of course amazon's website still insists it is "arriving today!"

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Demand is obviously crazy but does anyone have an idea of how much stock was released by MS and Sony for launch?

I am guessing 500k and it probably needed to be like 2 million to come close to what demand was.

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
Someone on Craigslist has a XSX listed for 600$ 40 mins away from me.

Now do i risk getting shot over an XSX or not

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Was always curious if the effect of being new and wanted would actually make it where they could sell 10 million plus in a few months. Never saw it be possible but I would imagine if they were just stacked up and able to buy it would have a chance.

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Check all around your house. FedEx will randomly drop packages between at my doorstep or side of garage with no rhyme or reason.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Mine from Amazon is being delivered by USPS.. haven't seen an update just "Out for Delivery" all day and said to be delivered by 9:00.

Well I check the tracking number on USPS' website instead of Amazon and I see that 25 minutes ago they left a notice with the apartment I guess that the receptacle was full / oversized box (lol). So now I have to pick it up on MONDAY!

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
Hopefully you'll only be shot and not given covid and molested, still for 600 smackers if I was single I would risk it, shit I've risked my life worse for less
Tbf i already nearly died to and am physically capable to defend myself, plus id be going with a buddy.

Just meet up at a police station.
That is true but as someone that is originally from a bad place i know police stations are only a deterrent so I'm never 100% on this kinda deals.

I'm basically trying to convince myself.

It also has been up for a couple of days which makes me sus.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Obviously a long shot but did anyone here ask chat
Tbf i already nearly died to and am physically capable to defend myself, plus id be going with a buddy.

That is true but as someone that is originally from a bad place i know police stations are only a deterrent so I'm never 100% on this kinda deals.

I'm basically trying to convince myself.

It also has been up for a couple of days which makes me sus.

That was supposed to be bots, not boys. Keys next to each other on a cramped phone keyboard.
I thought that was obvious in the context of it, no sweat.

ruxtpin

Oct 30, 2017
PA
Oh god, that's awful. Well now I'm paranoid for my fedex delivery on Monday.

So I live at the end of a long, shared driveway with another house. I had FedEx on the phone and decided to walk down to mailbox just to see if might have been left there. Found the box sitting in the mud and leaves under a tree in my neighbors yard. I get Covid restrictions mean some things change (in-person deliveries), but come the fuck on FedEx - do the bare minimum and leave it on my porch.

Mister_X

Aug 22, 2020
So I live at the end of a long, shared driveway with another house. I had FedEx on the phone and decided to walk down to mailbox just to see if might have been left there. Found the box sitting in the mud and leaves under a tree in my neighbors yard. I get Covid restrictions mean some things change (in-person deliveries), but come the fuck on FedEx - do the bare minimum and leave it on my porch.
What in the entire fuck? God I'm so nervous for Monday now. I know how i get and if that happens to me I'm cussin fedex the fuck out

Edit: hope everything works okay

VoidCelestial

Oct 10, 2020
I'm going to be pissed if Sony does not sell any PS5's today. You can't say you are selling them tomorrow and take it off without communicating that clearly.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Yeah I am starting to wonder if the 14th was just a roll over effect and they had to remove it. Any idea how long it was on the site?

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah I am starting to wonder if the 14th was just a roll over effect and they had to remove it. Any idea how long it was on the site?
It was up there for quite a while last night before taking it down. A couple of us managed to see it reappear earlier today but whether it was cache issues or what we don't know. But it was up for at least a matter of a couple hours I feel?

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
It was up there for quite a while last night before taking it down. A couple of us managed to see it reappear earlier today but whether it was cache issues or what we don't know. But it was up for at least a matter of a couple hours I feel?
I'd say it was up for at least 5 hours.

lilstone87

Nov 12, 2020
I was somehow lucky enough to get a PS5 thursday at their 6pm window. I will say it was a lot of luck, the site was very slow, with tons of loading, even errored out, when i hit place my order. I thought it failed, until i got a order email from walmart.

I also checked my card. Which showed walmart charge me three times. However my balance did show it only took out money once. After a few minutes, their site also listed my order.

Now what isn't great.. is it shows by november 25th. Which hopefully this coming week, they manage to ship it, and get it a bit sooner. Overall i can manage till the 25th, if needed.