• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
Trying to figure out how to do the electronic signature on the fedex app, but I don't see the option anywhere.

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
I don't think Sony allows it for whatever reason.
Hmmm, I thought someone here said they were able to do that, but maybe I misread.
Has anyone been asked for a signature? Mine was supposed to according to Walmart, but didn't have to according to FedEx.
Not sure, though for my package it says "indirect signature required" (on the fedex app) whatever that means exactly.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
screenshot_20201114-1kfjfe.jpg

images

Hey. That's the same travel history as mine! I wonder why some people got weekend delivery and some did not. I got express shipping but I got it free for being a ps+
member. Wonder if the people who paid for it are the ones that got weekend shipping.

PiranhaMan

Apr 26, 2020
Hey. That's the same travel history as mine! I wonder why some people got weekend delivery and some did not. I got express shipping but I got it free for being a ps+
member. Wonder if the people who paid for it are the ones that got weekend shipping.
I paid for express shipping (bought it Wednesday) and I am receiving it today.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I am not seeing that on either of the pages.
Me either, but I did lol. It was there about 16 minutes ago, then still there after I refreshed it hoping it would be in stock. After I posted it here and people said it wasn't I refreshed and it disappeared again. Whether or not that's an indication I don't know, I was just letting people know.

Amedo310

Nov 15, 2017
I have one sitting in me cart. Are there more steps if you want to do expedited vs standard shipping? I don't want to lose valuable seconds.

On the desktop, click next.

On the next page, scroll to shipping with the "out of stock" prompt on the screen and click on express shipping then click ok on the "out of stock" prompt.

The shipping setting will be saved from now on.

bluehat9

Oct 25, 2017
Last night it definitely said check bac 11/14 for more. But I got up late and just assumed I missed them getting put up.