• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gamer4life

Dec 6, 2017
Hmm I could have sworn I saw someone in this thread say that their order from Sony was arriving today.
If so SONY is losing money for shipping hand over fist. Overnight shipping Express for the size and weight of a PS5 is over 50 dollars. Possible based on address and location of warehouse they used cheaper Fedex Ground which is 7 days a week and overnight if its shipped in the same state or the distro is near state lines.

Jul 26, 2018
FYI for anyone worried. Sony said my order was delayed but it arrived Friday morning and I placed the order Thursday at 2am. Pretty efficient

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Disable the queue for direct.playstation.com
For Android users
Also works for Desktop browsers with Ublock Origins installed too
[Hidden content]
For desketop this also needs to be for fire fox or chrome? Not sure what I am looking for exactly but found a ublock origin on chrome but not origins

Kayotix

Oct 25, 2017
So I went and bought a ps5 controller just to have an extra and I really like the feel over the DS4

Need 1 more extra controller and a ps5 now lol

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
screenshot_20201114-1kfjfe.jpg

images

BlackSalad

Oct 27, 2017
Did people who order from Direct have to be home to sign for their PS5? Does FedEx even follow that instruction?

'if you sign up for fedex delivery manager you can do a digital signature before it arrives

maybe not for everyone? It didn't allow me to do it until the tracking number was actually tied to my delivery manager account. I fumbled through it and somehow got it to work but it wasn't very intuitive

Last edited:

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Are you a fellow Mississippian? Mine went from Louisville, KY to Bonnieville, KY to Olive Branch to Pearl, MS, got loaded on a truck Friday morning and hasn't been updated since. I live in Jackson so I don't even know how it ended up in Pearl.

Nope, Los Angeles lol.

I have FedEx 2-Day shipping even though I picked Standard shipping (this is from Direct) but it says it'll arrive Tuesday so I don't know.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else not receive a game from PS Direct when they bought their console? I ordered Demon's Souls with it and it's not here in the box.

Rbz

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Walmart's Black Friday sale goes live 11/25 at 7PM eastern. Sincerely hoping I get a chance to purchase an XSX before then.

I am very curious to know how many units Microsoft were able to bring to the US, and how much the pandemic impacted that.

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone wants to sell their ps5 to me? Los Angeles area. Don't mind paying more than retail but not exorbant

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh FedEx guy arrived and I opened the door and he didn't have a mask on and was super close to my door. Like 2 ft away. Terrified of getting covid-19 now. Only reason I answered is because I thought he needed signature but he didn't even ask me to sign anything.

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
Ugh FedEx guy arrived and I opened the door and he didn't have a mask on and was super close to my door. Like 2 ft away. Terrified of getting covid-19 now. Only reason I answered is because I thought he needed signature but he didn't even ask me to sign anything.

If you had a mask on I think your chances of getting it are low.

Furiousone

Oct 29, 2017
Wal Mart made it right- I just got an email from the local store mgr that my in store pickup was cancelled due to an error and they had a system held for me. Just picked it up. Stand up move.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Purchased an XSX from the MS store on launch night, just waiting impatiently and repeatedly checking my emails lol. I really hope they get it to me before the 12/23 estimated date they gave me.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
No updates in 24hrs on my tracking since it was leaving GA. Just wish I knew if it made it to FL or not yet. I'm absolutely calling out "sick" on Monday morning, watch it not get here until 6pm or something lol.

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
I didn't wear a mask because I thought the guy would have one on. Last FedEx guy that came did.
I always open the door with a mask on for deliveries. The apps even tell you to regardless of my past experiences. It's like I always say, different people are different. Don't count on one person's behaviors because what you saw in another. Especially in these times. Protect/take care of yourself first.

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
Wario just posted that walmart will have ps5's for black friday but online only. Yea, good luck with that.

Is there a ublock script for Walmart and Best Buy perhaps?

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wario just posted that walmart will have ps5's for black friday but online only. Yea, good luck with that.

Is there a ublock script for Walmart and Best Buy perhaps?
you aren't going to have any luck on walmart, scalpers have bots that bypass the website front end to buy. That's why you see these screenshots from people that got like 10+ units.