• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sersteven

Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia
The fact Wario hasn't said anything makes me think the drop isn't there yet but incoming. Bummed my tab I had open for like 18 hours from last queue went back into the queue though.

rObit

Oct 27, 2017
I'm confused how people are escaping the queue. I tried everything but am still stuck.

If you go to the main direct.playstation.com (you have to make sure it's not just refreshing the queue page) and hit escape right as it starts to load (before it gets a chance to re-direct you) you can bypass the queue and go right to the page. It's very inconsistent though, I'm still getting kicked back to the queue frequently even once I'm back in.

Hoodie Season

Jun 17, 2020
I still have the disc version in my cart from yesterday's direct drop. I got to where I was entering my credit card but then it froze up on me. But it's still in my cart, even though it says sold out. I've been trying all day to check out, but have always gotten a message saying it's sold out and to remove it from my cart to continue. Was hoping if they went live with another Direct drop today that id just be able to check out really fast. Oh well.

badcrumble

Oct 25, 2017
How does one escape the queue? Looks like it's got its own URL so refreshing and canceling isn't gonna do much for me.

resultant

Banned
Nov 3, 2020
Parts Unknown
If you go to the main direct.playstation.com (you have to make sure it's not just refreshing the queue page) and hit escape right as it starts to load (before it gets a chance to re-direct you) you can bypass the queue and go right to the page. It's very inconsistent though, I'm still getting kicked back to the queue frequently even once I'm back in.
Maybe foolish, but I'm just gonna stay in the queue and pretend the engineers set it so that whoever spent the most time in the queue gets pushed in first. Thanks.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why are people getting out of the queue?

I was under the impression I WANT to be in the queue to purchase. Is that not correct?

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Wow. Fedex just showed up with my PS5 and Pulse Headset from PS direct even though I NEVER got an email that it shipped. My order still says "Preparing to ship" lol. WTF. That was some quick ass shipping.

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
For those that scored through PS Direct, don't forget to go to the FedEx site and register for their direct notifications. Or, if that doesn't work, download the FedEx app and do it there. I did the site hours ago, and nothing was there for me at all. I got the app, saw my delivery, and also got a text message like immediately after I signed in.

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
what-are-you-waiting-for-13942723.png