• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vexed

Jul 23, 2018
lol wtf my shorter queue on my phone ended, prompted a captcha, and just put me back in at more than an hour

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
It would legit be better if nothing happened. I'm gonna be in this fucking queue and it's all gonna sell out anyway and I'll get nothing but disappointment lmao

rObit

Oct 27, 2017
Refresh trick worked for me to skip the queue, I'm back at my cart now shows OOS as before.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh Christ I finally got in the queue but it's an hour long. Well another L today it seems.

Deleted member 35071

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
screw the queue. I was in queue immediately after getting the Wario64 notification yesterday. And it was out of stock 10 mins before it even let me on the website

This is when i learned that its not a queue to let ppl buy PS5. Its a queue to keep u outside the store while other ppl are inside buying the ps5s

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Alright, thanks for the help got out of the que but the disc version ps5 is going to an html page?

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
can u even use PayPal on Direct? because its not letting me add my debit. My debit card expired recently. And i reactivated it with new expiration date etc. And since then it only works on about half the websites. I can't figure out why. Works everywhere else but online its a crapshoot now. Was never problem before.

Yes Paypal works

NightOnyx

Oct 25, 2017
Got through the queue on my phone, had to do a stupid bot verification test, then it put me to the back of the queue. I can't take this anymore...

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
yup 11/13 is no longer there on the product pages (although it does if you search general Hardware for some reason)
hasn't changed from OOS yet