• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 14, 2017
Mine shipped as well, but its labeled as "Deliver Weekday" even though its overnight. :(
I'm very lucky to have one coming on Monday though. Best of luck to everyone else.
Same here. I'm happy to have one coming on Monday but I'm hoping since it's already left the FedEx facility per the tracking that I might get it tomorrow since it's only coming to VA.

rObit

Oct 27, 2017
Whoa, I had a surprise work meeting and thought "Well, I'm fucked. Oh well" Turns out I didn't miss it?! Unfortunately I timed out while gone but I'm in the queue. THERE'S STILL A CHANCE WOO

May 30, 2018
i had to kill my open session since last night because it seemed to think my session was dead. and now i'm in the wait queue again. 16 mins

Pillville

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Who else going to break their F5 key?

GCeReNOqm3KO3z1TlpUYE0Ngxug=.gif

Psrock1

Oct 27, 2017
So yesterday, I tried to get one at the Sony store, went all the to payment, then got an error. This morning I got an FedEx email about shipping arriving tomorrow. Lol

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Was checking my info on PS Direct and noticed I can't put Puerto Rico in the State area so I can't save my address. Anybody knows if I will have the same issue when I try to order if I have the chance? Or can I select paypal?

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
I've still yet to see a queue pop up since I had that page loaded on launch day
edit: and just as I said that got hit with a queue after a maintenance page...

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
On the one hand, I appreciate it being a different time so that it's harder for bots to come in and clog the queue.

On the other hand, I shouldn't be stressed in buying a console!

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Was checking my info on PS Direct and noticed I can't put Puerto Rico in the State area so I can't save my address. Anybody knows if I will have the same issue when I try to order if I have the chance? Or can I select paypal?
Dunno about PR, but I know for sure PayPal isn't an option.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
They were selling for about 750 to 800 on ebay now it's over 1000. I was actually going to get a digital one if it went cheap enough.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I haven't experienced a queue at all until refreshing from the maintenance page ugh