• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
I haven't got a fedex update either, y'all trippin' for no reason.. should be happy you even got a PS5 tbh

duder92

Jun 17, 2018
Does the que on the direct site only appear when there is stock? All this talk about bypassing it and I havent seen any indications of a que on the site.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Yesterday's Playstation Direct order won't arrive 'til Tuesday, shipping from MS to CA 😥

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Decided last minute to try and get a PS5 in the UK. Reckon I might get one in early 2021. Anyone got any good stock checkers for UK folks?

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I arrived to target around 6:45 and saw about 7 people in line. I knew they only had 3 if any so I left

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Mine had 3 according to Pop Finder. My friend who works at Target told me a guy lined up last night. I have work today until 3 PM so I knew it was pretty much impossible for me to grab one.

T-Virus

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 5, 2020
Received an email from Walmart that the X was back on stock but the websites says
otherwise

Avenger54321

Oct 27, 2017
Gurnee
So can you walk into a Target and get one? A friend of mine is trying to get one and his reaction speed is not as good as mine to secure one online.

Draconis

Oct 28, 2017
Reached out to Playstation Direct Customer Service over chat. They advised me there's no tracking number, and it's just in a stage of prepping to ship still. No updates.

It makes me curious how they are determining shipment times. Order that orders came in? Last Name? Dunno...just really wanting the security of an update so I know how to plan my schedule of when to receive this. Looks like others are still having that issue as well also.

Tab

Nov 23, 2017
My local Target actually had 11 PS5's, but they had people camped out overnight to get them, which means at least where I am, you're up against people who are literally camping out overnight in the rain to get a PS5.

Nov 14, 2017
Reached out to Playstation Direct Customer Service over chat. They advised me there's no tracking number, and it's just in a stage of prepping to ship still. No updates.

It makes me curious how they are determining shipment times. Order that orders came in? Last Name? Dunno...just really wanting the security of an update so I know how to plan my schedule of when to receive this. Looks like others are still having that issue as well also.
May have already tried this but did you check to see if there is a label created in FedEx?

Big Boss

Oct 27, 2017
So can you walk into a Target and get one? A friend of mine is trying to get one and his reaction speed is not as good as mine to secure one online.

If you didnt line up very early this morning, chances are, what ever stock they had is gone.

Trucks are coming over the weekend though that might have stock (atleast, thats what my local target told me) YMMV

Dec 25, 2018
good news about this PS5 drop on the PS site is needing a PSN ID. may catch a lot of people off guard, or how payment doesn't save one the site.

Voorhees

Nov 20, 2017

I got one yesterday and my Fedex app shows it coming tomorrow from GA to AL.