• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

breakfuss

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What the actual fuck

unknown.png

Is this contradictory BS.
LOL!

dtcm83

Oct 28, 2017
Tried all 3 target locations showing stock again, all 3 failed at either cc issue or saying the item was not in stock, even though it showed as in stock. What a cluster.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So are these actually not bots? People in my city are fiends. They're probably browsing this thread.

IMACOMPUTA

Oct 27, 2017
Kept saying i cant add a new payment method (i wasn't)

Kept trying to put in my code and then eventually it was out of stock.

Fuckin' bullshit!

ostrichKing

Oct 25, 2017
I got one through this time. I am honestly wondering if the system is releasing small amounts in waves. At this point, I have no idea though.

asheliaX

Feb 3, 2018
The Seychelles
Fuck it. I'm staying up. They are obviously doing this in waves. I'm just going to hope and pray that there's at least one more wave and I get lucky. No way I'm eating an L on this.

zerohaste

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, missed the target restock I guess. Oh well, not too bummed about it. Though my closest target is now listed as:
Limited Stock
Not eligible for Order Pickup / Drive up
Aisle D42

I wonder if they'll have them in store tomorrow, despite the fact that they're not supposed to.

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, I can't change stores in the app now either. I think this is life's way of saying I'm just not getting a PS5 right now, at least not online via Target on the NA PS5 launch day.

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
Guys. I'm shaking. Target you goddamn bastards. How am I suppose to sleep now? I got too much excitement in me!

Twister

Feb 11, 2019
Based on what I'm seeing on PopFindr, there is still a bit more to go. What's probably happening is that they're releasing them in waves but allocating how many per wave based on the number each store has. The store near me that initially had 30 is now down to 4, but the smaller Target that had 10 still has 5 to go.

BusterSword

May 10, 2019
Daytona Beach, FL
Definitely calling my Target first thing in the morning and asking if they have any for sale in store.
Buying overhyped items like this online is literally soul crushing.
I attempted at least six checkouts from different stores.
Stupid error after stupid fucking error.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe I missed that wave...I had it in my cart from two different stores twice and clicked order.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Based on what I'm seeing on PopFindr, there is still a bit more to go. What's probably happening is that they're releasing them in waves but allocating how many per wave based on the number each store has. The store near me that initially had 30 is now down to 4, but the smaller Target that had 10 still has 5 to go.
I'm buckling in for this awful bs, but the question now is... Why the fuck would they do that.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
I imagine they are doing it in super tiny frustrating as fuck waves. Store by me had 30, they're probably selling like 5 at a time or some shit which IMO is so much worse lol

aku08

Oct 25, 2017
missed out again. what's worse is i was ready to sleep, now i can't coz these bastards are drip releasing it.

ostrichKing

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah popfindr is plummeting...I think first wave had errors in the system...doesn't mean there couldn't be some small stock available still...but looks like this was the real wave.

Plumpman

Jan 24, 2018
I got screwed by target twice this evening. Hah. Not upset just really disappointed.

When they went up I kept getting "One or more items is unavailable", and I tried every single store.

Oh well, we'll all have one eventually. :)

Thanks for all the information everyone.

rycisko

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Target once again not accepting payment. Tried 2 browsers, checked credit cards online and no notifications for fraud, by the time I entered in my PayPal login item was removed from cart.

Gotta get some sleep before my flight tomorrow. Walmart it is for last chance...

Zaryn

Oct 25, 2017
missed out again. what's worse is i was ready to sleep, now i can't coz these bastards are drip releasing it.

This is me. I was literally about to lay down and saw the Wario notification and immediately tried to refresh Target and tried to check out but had the same inventory errors again. Popfindr still shows some stores around me as having inventory, so I'm not sure what to do.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Of course I was watching YouTube like an asshole and missed the notification. Why Target?! Such a large gap.

Oct 31, 2017
I can change my store at the top level in the app, but the stores dont allow me to pick it up even if there's stock. But if I switch back to my "home" store, it shows stock, but it gives an error of "Items currently unavailable".

Target fucking sucks at this shit. No wonder I've never fucked with them regarding things like this, ever.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
"Place My Order" still grayed out as I went through everything 😭 bounced between stores all through the LA area to find one in stock with the quickness and still couldnt land one. Fuck.

To the poster above who keeps hitting "Save and Continue" you got to scroll down and hit "Place Order" my dude.

Deleted member 49482

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2018
For my Target bros and gals: How quickly have your credit cards been charged? I got an order confirmation email, but I'm not going to feel 100% safe until I see them also charge my card.

Mr.fresh

Oct 31, 2017
I swear I hope I get lucky it finally took my payment infor this time but the order just wouldn't place just kept spinning 😭

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
For my Target bros and gals: How quickly have your credit cards been charged? I got an order confirmation email, but I'm not going to feel 100% safe until I see them also charge my card.

Check your bank - I had suspicious activity on mine. After I confirmed the charge my order showed up in my history and the money was drawn about 10-15 minutes later.

Oct 31, 2017
Oh there's totally some limited stock in nearby stores! You just can't order them online silly! :^)

Like, this blueballing cocktease mindfuck errors of being so close but just getting denied over and over is so unfun.