• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you miss out on Target, i'd keep an eye on DIRECT.

Add button is still there on standard, and the Digitals had a second life at one point. Could go back in stock.

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Worst part is I got into PS Direct early and left because nothing was available. Now that it's in stock I have to wait an hour. What a shit show.

Nov 13, 2017
Target wouldn't check out no matter what I did. Was able to add to cart, but wouldn't complete.

I did snag one from Playstation Direct at least!
Dude, wtf. I was trying to get one from Target, got stuck confirming, went back to my PS Direct window AND IT WAS MY TURN AND I GOT ONE
Literally same. It became my turn while the Target checkout was glitching and I managed to grab a disc version. What a mess.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
BkapL4M.png
So are these shipping tomorrow?

tangeu

Oct 27, 2017
I even double checked everything and had my card saved! No target that security code is fucking correct!!

Oct 31, 2017
Discover with BS verify this purchase crap........FINALLY went through, shows an order # and processing. No email from Target yet

Oct 31, 2017
I love how I got in through PS Direct, signed in and everything, then it was like "you don't have permission". Like what in the fuck. I got hosed by both Sony and Target, sucks honestly.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Yep that target verified card shit happened to me yesterday with the Series X. As soon as target popped I had one in my cart. FUCK.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Damn. I went for a bio break and came back and they were already up on Target. No hope. Sorry folks.

PantherLotus

Oct 27, 2017
Same thing here. [Pick up] option available, then i clicked, then i went to check out, BAM, timeout. Tried changing payments, time out again with ERROR or something. Tried going back in and sold out.

However! My credit card emailed me asking me to confirm the purchase, but it's not showing up in my target purchases. Something went really wrong. :(

FlexMentallo

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Los Angeles
Think I just got one from my local target here in LA. I have a pickup order for tomorrow and got email confirmation. It says processing in the email, it's not in the app purchase history.

We shall see!

hokey1

Oct 25, 2017
Missed out on target but got a disc based one from Sony direct. Already have a confirmation email.