• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I tried on sony direct, it didn't accept my payment because it is A CC issued outside US... I'm fucked

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Paypal fucked me...oh well there's always next year. Everything sold out in less than 5 minutes too...

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just as an FYI I was mashing checkout on both that Target App and the Website. The app kept saying it was sold out but I kept mashing away anyway until it went through.

MDSVeritas

Gameplay Programmer, Sony Santa Monica
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Open the site on a new tab and try to navigate back to your cart and try checking out again!

DarkLegion

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I got disc version on PS Direct. had to put in my address and card info and still made it.

free express shipping if you have ps+

Brad Pitt

Nov 17, 2017
so target finally went through but it doesn't show in my purchases on the app

anybody else have this? I got the email for ordering though

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Limited stock at My Target
Edit store
Not eligible for Order Pickup / Drive up
Aisle F18

Now out of stock. I can not believe this shit. Wouldn't let me add anything to my cart through website or app. Slightly heartbroken.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
God fucking damnit...Target app said in stock, put it in cart, went to buy it, said out of stock. THen gave me hope another target store had it but then froze a lot and now they're all out of stock everywhere!

Big Boss

Oct 27, 2017
I coiuldnt check out at target, through the app, through the website. It wouldnt even load my payment. I even tried apple pay. wtf