• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

spacer

Oct 30, 2017
My Target app says "Temporarily out of stock" too, but popfindr still shows the same (non zero) numbers as earlier tonight.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
HZ0dwii.png

I saw bots take all the PS5s.

Haha.

Tbro777

Nov 24, 2017
Of course the night the Xbox series x went on sale at target, I woke up to take a piss and just checked targets site to see they had a few in stock, of course I didn't want an xbox, the night when ps5 is to go on sale I'm there refreshing the site and nothing lol.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
just clicked the digital link and only have 10 min wait for some reason

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Every time I see Wario tweet I keep hoping that it means the next F5 is going to be the one that takes me home. But no, it's always the never-ending queue site.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
This is still better than the uncertainty of standing in line outside a store right now...

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all being real blessed with that Sony Queue, I've been at more than an hour since before midnight.

Madness80

Feb 28, 2018
As someone who has to constantly stalk target for exclusive action figures, they have not gone on sale yet. At the very least, some of us will see an order button and at the very worst be unable to add it to cart.