• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Mine from from 16 to 0 on that site but target never changed from showing "out of stock in stores near you".

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, I checked the three Targets "close" to me on the inventory trackers, and all 3 dropped to zero too. Hopefully it's not out of the question yet...

Nazo

Oct 25, 2017

I'm so god damn fucking mad right now, I seriously waited for almost two hours just for Sony to tell me to go fuck myself. And they don't even have the common curtesy to tell me to fuck off cuz it's out of stock. I have to learn this shit through Twitter. Sony can suck my fat hairy nuts.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
damn... I was 6 minutes away in the sony line and I stupidly closed the tab... WHY DID I BECAME RESPONSIBLE ALL OF A SUDDEN

Real

Oct 28, 2017
TARGET HASNT SOLD ANYTHING TONIGHT. DON'T PANIC. THEY'RE UPDATING INVENTORY. THIS HAPPENED LAST WAVE

Jiggy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
wherever
sexual favors or ebay

Well maybe I'll check ebay and

2020-11-12-2.png

Oh

Deleted member 18179

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
lol. This has been fun but I'm now down 2 hours of sleep and my lil' buddy is still fixing to get up at 6 AM, so I bid y'all adieu! Best of luck!

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Good luck everyone. I have one on pre-order, but I feel your pain. Was trying to score a Xbox Series X for the Wife the other day and it was a shit show. Target was almost going to happen, but I did not have account and by the time that was done it went out of stock for me and removed from my cart.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
RE: Target

They're probably just updating their inventory right now

Bots did not wipe Target's entire inventory literally everywhere before even one single legit customer on the internet got a chance to even see the 'add to cart' button

Just keep tryin