• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I can not believe they let people in without stock earlier at PS Direct. That's so fucked.

dwix85

Nov 15, 2017
I've been in that queue for a while and it quickly jumped back up to over an hour... I don't understand

Nazo

Oct 25, 2017
Been sitting in the queue on Playstation's site for over 2 hours. It said I had 40 min to wait then back up to over an hour and it's been stuck there for well over an hour. This sucks. I have no idea if I got like kicked back in the queue or someone is legit just taking their sweet time ordering but this is getting old.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
PS Direct oos already

I was in the queue for like almost 2 hours already...never got through it...

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
I still don't understand why this is different than iPhones. It should be as simple as letting every single person place an order and just dole out later and later shipment dates the further back in line you are.

What the hell is the point in not even letting you order?

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
controllers and a few other accessories are showing as in stock at local targets but not the consoles.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
I still don't understand why this is different than iPhones. It should be as simple as letting every single person place an order and just dole out later and later shipment dates the further back in line you are.

What the hell is the point in not even letting you order?

Much, much, much lower stock compared to iPhone launches, I think. It would be nice, though.