• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PopsMaellard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
EdPAbMI_d.webp

Oct 25, 2017
I keep refreshing the page on the Target app over and over again as if I'm gonna magically get in there to purchase one before Wario 64 tweets it out

Misterhbk

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone explain how the Target order will work? I've got my zipcode locked in and it's chosen my "local store" (which I read had 40 PS5 units in stock, lol)

So, allegedly, at 1:20 am EST, I reload the page and the "out of stock" will turn into a "buy now" button?
The stores on Xbox night didn't all turn green at once. It was kind of like a dominoe effect. My advice is to start on a store more outside of whatever city you may be in. All the ones in Portland sold out in seconds. I picked one about 15 mins outside the city and got it easily.

Also, use the app.

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in the north Chicago land and it's going to be dumb. There like 3 at these 5 stores, 10 at this one, 20 at the furthest one away.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
The closest Target to me has ten PS5s. The second-closest one, which is an hour away, has 12. :(

FunkyStudent

Jan 28, 2019
The stores on Xbox night didn't all turn green at once. It was kind of like a dominoe effect. My advice is to start on a store more outside of whatever city you may be in. All the ones in Portland sold out in seconds. I picked one about 15 mins outside the city and got it easily.

Also, use the app.
What makes the app different from the site?

CJXVI

Nov 3, 2020
Ordered Crash 4 at $20 off which is incoming tomorrow. If all goes well tonight I'll purchase Miles and Demon's Souls for pickup along with my PS5. Keeping my fingers crossed!

warcrow

Oct 30, 2017
when do local targets go live for pickup for tomorrow? 9PM PT / 12 ET? I can't find confirmation anywhere.

Pez

Oct 28, 2017
I'm in the Sony Direct line -- it was at 18 minutes a few minutes ago now it's jumped to an hour.

I know there won't be a PS5 there, but I'm riding this through to the end!

AmuroRX

Oct 25, 2017
I have off tomorrow. So whatever target has it within an hour is good for me.
Lol I asked for tomorrow off and my supervisor knew exactly why I took it off (he's a gamer too, but doesn't do launch day purchases).

I either spend tomorrow playing miles morales or wasting an entire day refreshing the walmart page.