• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
GameStop should really start testing the limits of these bots and how much they'll pay for. Start putting like 100 used Wii shovelware games with it to clear their inventory

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
22 minutes off my playstation direct queue in the last 15 real minutes. Seems slightly faster than real time.

I'll be back in an hour for Target it looks like.

Misterhbk

Oct 27, 2017
Just here to say Godspeed to you all. Target came through for me with a series x using the strategy in the op. I used the app btw if that makes any difference. Excited to see the happy ones who join us in PS5 day tomorrow. F5 season begins!!

Real

Oct 28, 2017
PS5 Digital Edition flashing in and out of stock via app on my end. Keep refreshing. Are they freeing up cancelled stock from today's bloodbath?

www.target.com

PlayStation 5 Digital Edition Console

Read reviews and buy PlayStation 5 Digital Edition Console at Target. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more.

Cheezeman3000

One Winged Slayer
Jan 5, 2018
Yeah I've been in the Sony site refreshing consoles since midnight EST and nothing yet. I think they literally sold their entire launch stock with the pre-orders.

DualEdge

Jun 11, 2018
Really hoping that Target comes through locally. Just ready to play some games other than the 'waiting game'.

Nov 13, 2017
Can someone explain how the Target order will work? I've got my zipcode locked in and it's chosen my "local store" (which I read had 40 PS5 units in stock, lol)

So, allegedly, at 1:20 am EST, I reload the page and the "out of stock" will turn into a "buy now" button?