• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
They are charging MSRP for those bundles so there is no up-selling going on but 'sneaking' a freaking $100 NBA 2K version is such a fuck you to those trying to just get the console.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PSA Target is not allowing PS5s to be saved to "favorites" within the app. Got removed from my list and when I tried to add again, it denied

edit: beaten

Real

Oct 28, 2017
All of you having trouble adding to favorites, try hitting this link to open it on mobile and add it to your "list". ;)

www.target.com

PlayStation 5 Console

Read reviews and buy PlayStation 5 Console at Target. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I mean that bundle is kind of butt, but you know if you sold off the NBA 2K, second DualSense and the year of PS Plus, you'd honestly widdle it down pretty close to regular price lol.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
the queue is just to enter the site lol...

I wanted to create an account because I didnt have one before this and I cant even do that

Oct 27, 2017
In Michigan...might try to roll into the electronics department at Meijer late at night and see if they have any over the weekend. Feels like this could be Dishonored stealth mission or some shit.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
The target website interface just changed. not sure how to describe it but it looks like orders are about to go live