• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NightOnyx

Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely hoping I can get one tonight or tomorrow but we'll see how it goes. I've been wanting just the digital version but I'll take whatever I can get at this point.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will try and secure NewEgg as a backup around midnight......then maybe wake up around 1AM to see if Target has gone live.

If those two fail then I guess I pray for Wal-Mart's drops all day tomorrow.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
So what are the options to order it online tonight or tomorrow?

So far we have Newegg (ships in a month), GameStop and Walmart tomorrow. Anything else?

PopsMaellard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
eh, already said way more than I wanted to initially. Live you best life y'all. I'll be rolling the dice on this too tonight.

NeoBob688

Oct 27, 2017
So people are keen on Target because Newegg has no-refund policy, GameStop only sells bundled shit, and they don't expect Playstation store to go live or what?

Deleted member 18179

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Joining the fun. However, I'm a 36 year old man with a kid who likes to get up at 6 AM and I love sleep. I'm cashing out at 11:30 CDT

Oct 27, 2017
For the Walmart shipping crowd:

I've been on the mobile app all night, and the order status bar is at the beginning. No updates. Still says "preparing order," nothing else. I logged in to their website, and the order status bar has moved along slightly, and says "preparing order, tracking available soon." Nothing on FedEx regardless, but might be worth checking out.

cloudzack117

Oct 25, 2017
So I loaded up the target webiste and its defaulted to the target down the street from me. Right now it says out of stock for the ps5, Im assuming at midnight its going to update to show some in right? And I just need to get lucky there? Or is it just going to sell out in milliseconds like the 3080's and ill end up staying up all night for jack shit