• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
The website specifically says only available w/ contactless drive up/pickup
www.target.com

PlayStation 5 : Target

Shop Target for PlayStation 5 you will love at great low prices. Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. Free standard shipping with $35 orders. Expect More. Pay Less.

SpillYerBeans

Oct 25, 2017
I want to wish everyone good luck in their endeavors. I for one don't intend to pre-order a PS5 tomorrow but if I some how come across the ability to get one, I am not so sure I will be able to say no, so we will see.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
Going with gamestop at midnight as my fall back in case local pickup at target is fucked. Going to stay up until midnight and i have an alarm for 1am for target based on when XSX went on sale. If I get that ill cancel my gamestop order, assuming I'm fast enough.

Thecrunked

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to decide if it's worth staying up tonight to secure a day one release, I was lucky enough to get a preorder thru target but no idea when it will ship

Oct 28, 2017
I'm gonna sleep late to keep an eye on Amazon.

I fucked up and got my pre-orders canceled from the first wave of sales when I changed some stuff on my Amazon account. If I'm not successful then I'll wait for Walmart sale

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Since Sam's Club thinks my pre order will arrive 11/27, I'm going to try to pick up one from Target. Will be up all night lol.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Since this is sort of like their regular selling in store launch events... I'm assuming they will be selling at 12 am at most places. Someone may try and be funny with a random time though.

I remember best buy selling ps5s at 3am though and that is how I got one, not as into it since I am looking for my sister and her husband but eh I'll try anyways.

rycisko

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Also aboard the Target/Gamestop train tonight, could care less if it's a bundle. GL to all!

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
So are we thinking that after this week Black Friday could be one of the last big opportunities for people to score a next gen console before years end?

pizzabutt

Apr 28, 2020
Gonna be trying to get a Target order tonight, popfinder said there'd be around 80 PS5's around me so hopefully I'm able to get one!