• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Namikaze1

Oct 25, 2017
Already got mine coming in but my brother has me trying to snag one for him since he's working. Here's to hoping I can.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Anyone have the page for target? Either maybe my connection is messed up but not seeing it.

Oct 31, 2017
Keep in mind a lot of those Targets are stocked for pick-up orders, who knows how many they'll actually have in the wild. Call ahead, good luck on the search.

Oct 25, 2017
Good lord. Here's what that dumb redacted post says:

Target will not sell all of their stock tonight. They'll allow 3-4 orders per store and then the website/app will say that the store is out of stock. This seems a pecifically done just for the optics of having consoles available for walk-in purchases the day after launch. If you miss out on getting a console tonight, they will still have units available for Friday morning.

It's not sourced and it contradicts what we've already been told (that stores will NOT have walk-in stock day 1)

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019