• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
Not that surprising since he was at that age where even being rich wasn't gonna protect you from COVID, but still saddening.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
King has been a household name but I can't say I ever really was captivated by anything of his I watched.

Maybe people could post some notable interviews?

Rip

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
RIP

But not only did he live a long life but he was able to do his life's work till the very end, which is something very few people are able to achieve.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
RIP. Poor man had an awful, awful couple of years, no one should have to go through all that.

Templeusox

Oct 25, 2017
90's late night talk shows wouldn't have been the same without their punchlines about Larry King's seven wives.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
King has been a household name but I can't say I ever really was captivated by anything of his I watched.

Maybe people could post some notable interviews?

Rip
the last decade and half he wasn't doing good ones but in the 80s and 90s? thats where you went if you wanted the nation to hear you, you flew to LA and CNN's sunset studio and went on larry

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I think we all knew this was coming after the last COVID update, but it's still sad to see.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Damn RIP. It's crazy to think he would have still been with us had it not been for COVID. Fucking hell.