• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
Her arrangement style is limited but I respect she's able to learn music so quickly by ear. My skill set is the opposite, in that I'm able to learn music very quickly from the sheets.

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
Any Chrono cover to share with us? :)

There isn't a lot of official Chrono sheet music out there, unfortunately. That's part of the reason why her work here is so important (that and how it brings joy to others).

(Final Fantasy, on the other hand I've performed a fair amount.)

OP
OP

Lothar

Oct 25, 2017
Her arrangement style is limited but I respect she's able to learn music so quickly by ear. My skill set is the opposite, in that I'm able to learn music very quickly from the sheets.

Well, do you think she does not have that skillset too? She chooses not to use sheets because she wants to be free, put her own take on it, and not play it the same way every time.

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for sharing! She's very talented. I watched/ listened to the whole Chrono trigger video while reading. Subbed!

Lynd

Oct 29, 2017
She's so good, I listened to a lot of her stuff awhile ago. I forget the video, but there's a crazy one that goes over an hour of her playing non stop and just playing whatever the chat says, changing songs every 30 seconds or so.

OP
OP

Lothar

Oct 25, 2017
She's so good, I listened to a lot of her stuff awhile ago. I forget the video, but there's a crazy one that goes over an hour of her playing non stop and just playing whatever the chat says, changing songs every 30 seconds or so.

Oh this one. About every 10 seconds for 2.5 hours, although she only uploaded the 1st half because she didn't think people would want to watch the whole thing.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
She is insane. I think I remember her saying she has synesthesia and that the first time I even heard the term. Sounds like an alien-like ability tbh. Haha.

OP
OP

Lothar

Oct 25, 2017
Joke in chat makes her laugh while playing at 8:55 of Mario video. :)
"Is this played by ear?"
"No it's played by fingers"