• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
this just do this but they 100% would make it a year exclusive to ps5 at best... :/ i plated BB so im not ever playing it again unless it happens but at this point i would rather have a next gen BB2 made by anyone with a brain... but it still would never be the same if From would do it.. :_____;

Let's be honest. They could sell it at 60 on ps5 and everyone would buy it. It's THAT in demand.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Not really. The Days Gone PC thread was full of Bloodborne begging posts.

Same with the Uncharted leak thread, though at least this one was slightly more understandable. But it was still egregious.

It's fine to speculate, just stop derailing every damn PC port thread with it.

Let's say Dreams gets announced for PC. Don't come running in the thread saying "port Bloodborne next you cowards!" It's obnoxious.
I think its fair to voice your disappointment once through a single comment if x company that has stated its intention to port to PC, doesn't port the most wished game from a consumer base to x platform and the game actually sells great on it too, and instead ports some other game it can be pretty disappointing but at the same time you shouldn't hijack the whole discussion with that derailment, keep on posting about it and that the thread stops being about that game but the other one that most people wanted.

This is my honest response to this.

Jun 7, 2018
Germany
I own a PS5 since Saturday. I am gracious, so a PS4 patch for 60 FPS would be enough for me right now. Still prefer a PC port though.

I still don't get it if true. Doesn't Sony want to make money? Bloodborne remastered on PS5/PC would be a cashcow.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
He's right, Bloodborne isn't coming to PC.

Bloodborne: Directors Cut is, baby!
Bloodborne Director's Cut would be a very stupid title as the chance of Miyazaki being directly involved with a PS5/PC version of Bloodborne is pretty much zero.

But if a bad name is what it takes to get an improved version of Bloodborne, I'll take it.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just make it 60 fps somehow already. I don't care if they do it on PS5 or PC. What a monkey-brained company not getting this over with by now.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
So....can we get info on what other games are coming lol?

Hoping for Spiderman and GoT pc ports

m4st4

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If Bloodborne isn't getting a PC port any time soon I'm sure it's going to be a PS remaster sometimes in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.