• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017

Man, dude has a dope home.

Some cool tours in this channel as well. I've always enjoyed stuff like MTV's Cribs and Lifestyles of The Rich of Famous. It's just interesting seeing this stuff even if I have no desire for such a huge domicile, even if I was filthy rich.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No thank you- this gentleman literally scolded me and every other American who said he was obviously doping and I wouldn't care but like Bill Clinton he also literally wagged his finger. So I won't watch because I'd prefer he lived in a wet shoe.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
oh man that music started and i thought rich evans was gonna pull off a lance armstrong mask

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lol that is a dope home is what I was thinking without the other meaning haha. Dude has some great taste I did not know he had that kind of money.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
If you cheat in tour de france, you too can own a nice mansion.

synaesthesiaJP

Verified
Feb 20, 2018
No. Everyone cheated in those tours and don't have nice houses. If you invest wisely, you can have a nice house. Even if you lose millions being the sacrificial lamb for an entire era of sports.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
No. Everyone cheated in those tours and don't have nice houses. If you invest wisely, you can have a nice house. Even if you lose millions being the sacrificial lamb for an entire era of sports.
Imagine going even a smidgen of sorry for this guy considering how many peoples lives he tried to run, reputations of people he tried to run just to cover his ass. He's a slimeball

GrantDaNasty

Oct 27, 2017

He outed his fellow dopers, harassed anyone who believed he was also juicing and just sounds like a hypocrite.

Fuck his house and his business-acumen.

Red or Alive

Oct 28, 2017
Sorry if its explained in the video proper (I skimmed through it) but how the fuck hell is a British character actor THAT loaded?

West's dad is a self-made millionaire and his wife comes from an aristocratic family that is also, I'm assuming, very wealthy.

Dominic West went to Eton at the same time as Boris Johnson and David Cameron (though I don't think he was in the same year as either of those two, uh, gentlemen). McNulty's always been rich, apparently.

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
This is a super nice one too. Damn to be rich lol.

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I see this and then look at my extremely bare 1 bedroom apartment.

Red couch, leather recliner, single black bookshelf, TV on a stand and then a bed.

I couldn't fill a house with stuff even if I had the money.

16bits

Apr 26, 2019
I was a huge fan of lance, but of course let down by the constant lying.

Some of them are still lying and have kept their yellow jersey.

Some of them have even been knighted.

Its difficult to understand why he is still a celebrity though.

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
I prefer Liev Schreiber and Maggie Gyllenhaal's homes respectively. Some of these celebrity just have too much house.
I gotta check those out. I agree. Many of these homes are insane. What's funny is the whole environmental posturing from many celebs, yet their homes are green disasters lol.

Ed Begley's home is interesting.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I personally don't care Lance cheated in a super corrupt sport.

Lance's biggest issues were his bullying tactics IMO. Those were way worse.

That's pretty much where I'm at.

Armstrong was an amazing athlete who did what many other amazing athletes have done for ages – doped to maximize their incredible athleticism.

But the other shit he did – including bullying, intimidation, threats, slander, etc. – that's the stuff that makes him a true and unimpeachable asshole.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
And none of them compare to the true classics

Please ignore the ridiculous lady trying to seduce you into purchasing it.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Surprisingly humble home for someone so famous. My home is easily comparable. He obviously does not live a life of excess. Until it comes to lying, of course. Then he goes the extra mile. All the dope helps him to get there.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Surprisingly humble home for someone so famous. My home is easily comparable. He obviously does not live a life of excess. Until it comes to lying, of course. Then he goes the extra mile. All the dope helps him to get there.
Damn bro, can i move in?