• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
It gets worse everyone

image0.jpg
I...

she literally didn't have to post any of this.

moblin

Oct 25, 2017
Москва
Really looking forward to this. Let Me Love You Like A Woman sounds like a b-side of NFR! and well that's just fine with me. Not really expecting COCC to reach those heights anyway.

Or Summer Bummer's.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
I must say that I loved her last album... easily her best, imo.

... but yeah, she's a privileged dope and should be called out.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
Well she's definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic, that's for sure.

That being said, I think she means well. She's just...dumb.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
She should go back to playing Videogames, her sense has gone Off to the Races

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Damn I had no idea she was a shithead. I always enjoyed her music but never looked into her at all. She is trash, and that post is a whole bundle of wtf.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
It gets worse everyone

image0.jpg
This is REALLY gross in context of her last controversy, especially the "Now that *Insert most prominent women of color in the industry+ the italian race bender* have gotten chart topper for singing about fucking cheating...." comment

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when she was dating a police officer from that Live PD shit and he said he was writing a book dedicated to telling the stories of falsely accused cops?

She can only reveal herself so many times.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure where people got the idea that liking black dick makes it impossible for you to be racist, but you that needs to stop right here and now.

The announcement is poorly timed and the album title is trash, but "I've dated tons of rappers"? Sit down, ma'am.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
She is just so enamored with herself that she doesn't realize how problematic some of her rhetoric has and surely will continue to be.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Dua, Lana, Sia. All the pop girls really be out here losing their minds.

Ya hate to see it

Book One

Oct 25, 2017
what an idiot.

and that followup is probably the most 'head up my own ass' energy in a few paragraphs i've ever seen.