• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 25712

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
JFC it's a good cover and people can't just let it be without either shitting on her or the original? I could work all day in the sun and not be as salty as some of the folks around here.

woman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
I love this. Real music.
ba5259a9ebb0489d.png

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
I'll listen to the cover but I legit do not understand this "she won" stuff.

Fuck did she win? Fuck y'all talkin about?

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You seem to be ignoring all the posts I was quoting and responding to with every single one of those posts except my first one.

But that's cool, mould it to fit your agenda.
The first quote was all you, dude. No one prompted you to call PopERA fucking weird, that was your choice.

The second quote was you agreeing with someone else who called the community the worst, so again, no one from """PopERA""" prompted you with that.

The third was, again, really in response to no one, just you reiterating PopERA is the worst because people posted "she won" and made tongue-in-cheek comments about Lana's support of Palestine. I swear, it's like the people in this thread have no fucking idea what it is to be a bit cheeky.

The fourth is you trying to claim "OH SO NOW I'M HOMOPHOBIC????" when a member said: "That's literally my opinion. I was asking why people are constantly generalizing a group of people whom align themselves with pop music and the LGBTQ community." You know what that reads to me as? You being a dick to someone who raised a point about the continual bullshit thrown about when pop terminology is used in a non-confrontational manner.

So, yeah, I repeat: all you had to do was not post, and you chose to make a big fucking deal about defending Sublime.

BarrBarr

Oct 25, 2017
This song didn't do anything for me personally. I guess the original was just too powerful of an influence on me when I was younger; that this version just sounded plain dull. I guess some of the band members probably liked this version though if they are happy with it being in the Documentary. I hope that Doc is good, that band had a crazy life.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao at you gettin warned for an opinion. Pop sucks. There I said it. Ban me I dare y'all.
Nah, don't conflate a dislike of pop music with coming into a thread with the explicit intent to shit on the people who enjoy it and make fun of the way they write things.

You can dislike pop, you just can't be an ass about it and demean those that do.

massive

Oct 25, 2017
Cover is alright, kind of loses the energy of the Sublime version. I'm partial to the Pharcyde remix.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow. I've never been a huge fan but she really did win that quite easily.

source.gif