• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
The song is listenable now.

mimdjns7nfc21.jpg

And "She won"? Really?

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Lana's performance seems kind of muted compared to Bradley's original, but I suppose that's her style. It's a good cover.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Is this a joke? The song was trash to begin with. This just made it 10x worse.

Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck? People hating on Sublime?

They're not my favourite band of all time but they definitely have some classic jams.

Also, why does Pop Era have to turn everything into some sort of battle/feud? It's fucking weird.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
It's not hard to do a sublime song better than sublime. I've heard plenty of renditions at college parties in Chico I prefer over the original.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
kudos for covering a great song, not sure what the OP is trying to accomplish

moblin

Oct 25, 2017
Москва
Lana wins so frequently it's not really necessary to point out when she does it again, OP.

The fact her word salad stage name doesn't even contain the letter "c" or the letters "m", "u", "s", or "k" is sorta the ultimate win tho

Viol8tor

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty good, i dig it. Has a magical flow to it. I thought i was listening to an unheard Ocarina of Time track with the first few notes.

But Op: Why divide the people with your original post? There was nothing wrong with the Sublime version.