• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
shot on iphone... not something to be proud of. this looks lower budget than edge of glory, but at least that had a good song attached.

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The song gives me Kelis Flesh Tone vibes. I'm hoping that Gaga's work with SOPHIE made it on this new album, although I feel like if that was the case, you should lead with one of those songs as the single.

She looks like a poor man's Brook Candy.

Anyway, the best song released today is Doja Cat's "Say So."

www.resetera.com

Doja Cat - "Say So" (Music Video)

Throw me in the pool of idiots who thought we would never hear her name again after "Mooo!" in 2018.

Better song, better outfits.

My vote for best song released today goes to Christine and the Queens feat. Caroline Polachek.

Deer

Oct 29, 2017
Sweden
Does she have the same choreographer that she always had?

I think it's very bland and reminds me of Born This Way. Hope there's something more fun for me on the rest of the album šŸ˜Š

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
The song is catchy even though it does absolutely nothing surprising or interesting, it's just a well constructed synthpop song. Video is super boring though and looks cheap. Dance troupe videos never did much for me and it's basically just Michael, Madonna and Janet over and over again.

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
I like it, I wanna see what this return to OTT pop album that's potentially inspired by Bayonetta/gaming and might have SOPHIE production could bring.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Love it. Song is such a bop. I've been awaiting her return to pop.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
The song gives me Kelis Flesh Tone vibes. I'm hoping that Gaga's work with SOPHIE made it on this new album, although I feel like if that was the case, you should lead with one of those songs as the single.

My vote for best song released today goes to Christine and the Queens feat. Caroline Polachek.

Christine is so immensely talented. You have great taste ( Unlike 90% of people who think every new pop song released by every major artist is a "Bop", because no it really isn't)
and yes yes yes with the Flesh Tone shoutout, came out juuuuuuuuust before EDM went mainstream, people weren't ready , I go back to it all the time

Deleted member 925

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Christine is so immensely talented. You have great taste ( Unlike 90% of people who think every new pop song released by every major artist is a "Bop", because no it really isn't)
and yes yes yes with the Flesh Tone shoutout, came out juuuuuuuuust before EDM went mainstream, people weren't ready , I go back to it all the time

Thank you! šŸ˜˜ That Christine song is hot with the way her and Caroline effortlessly flow in and out of each other.

I did notice an influx of people on gay Instagram being basic and acting as if this Gaga song was a return to form by trying to label it as a certified bop status. That word is so played out because people use it for every drop.

The song is alright but most of us already heard this via the leak and were underwhelmed weeks ago. If the album is along the lines of Flesh Tone I will be here for it though.

Another good song that came out today:

n00bs7ay3r

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
I thought the video was a fun watch. Song is okay but I won't be adding it to my playlist.

Soulsis

Oct 25, 2017
Issa bop

and the fact some of you are slandering Perfect Illusion when it's one of her best songs?

Omg, finally someone who loves Perfect Illusion too. Hi

Stupid Love is a great Gaga song. Not pushing any boundaries, but she's not on that vibe right now. There's something to appreciate about an artist making happy music that just wants you to feel good.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
she's so immensely talented. You have great taste ( Unlike 90% of people who think every new pop song released by every major artist is a "Bop", because no it really isn't)
Thank you! šŸ˜˜ That Christine song is hot with the way her and Caroline effortlessly flow in and out of each other.

I did notice an influx of people on gay Instagram being basic and acting as if this Gaga song was a return to form by trying to label it as a certified bop status. That word is so played out because people use it for every drop.

The song is alright but most of us already heard this via the leak and were underwhelmed weeks ago. If the album is along the lines of Flesh Tone I will be here for it though.

Another good song that came out today:

listening to this album rn, a lot of stuff to catch up on. A segment of Gay social media defff gets like that, the few people I follow on Instagram that hit the ' we have no choice but to stan ' and corresponding buttons over every new release ... all have the same year end top artist Spotify lists on their stories. I'll just leave it at that, you can 100 guess what the artists are

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
Omg, finally someone who loves Perfect Illusion too. Hi

Stupid Love is a great Gaga song. Not pushing any boundaries, but she's not on that vibe right now. There's something to appreciate about an artist making happy music that just wants you to feel good.
tenor.gif

Nov 7, 2017

Christine is so fucking great, I find her stuff has so many cool production flourishes. The synth bass on "people, I've been sad" is amazing.

Gaga video is pretty basic but I kinda like the exuberance of the song.

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
Tbh I feel like Im watching/listening a MV from 2014. Ariana's Break Free had better aesthetic tho.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Her dancing was really bad and the song was simply okay. But are we really not going to talk about the fact that the particular shade she chose for her spray tan is basically brownface?

Oh no I accidentally bumped this lmao. That's what I get for not refreshing the first page.

Deleted member 925

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda shocked that Tchami produced a Gaga song. It's ok? Not really standout or anything.

He produced a few Artflops. So the similar sound comes through.

I was really hoping for her to embrace SOPHIE's style since they were working together. Even a slightly left field PC music sound like the work that SOPHIE did with Let's Eat Grandma or Le1f.

French electronic producers aren't the way to go for try to distance herself from Artpop.