• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Anyone see anything good? I've got a couple of people's birthdays coming up and I was hoping to find some solid deals.

The only one I know of is that everything Express' clearance section is 10-15 dollars.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Dyson stuff gets incredibly enticing. I'm talking about 100 to 150 off MSPR. I already have one of their stick vaccums, but they also have those great air circulators.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I'm in the market for a 75" TV for a condo I just moved into. There's a ton of light in here, so I think OLED is out of the question. Looking at a Samsung QLED from Costco. If anyone is aware of great deals for this kind of thing, I'd be super grateful to learn about them.

T0M

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 13, 2019
I'm in the market for a Blender. Got anything good?

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. I'm looking for deals for a microwaves and Surface Laptop (or something close in quality).

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Just ordered two things that were on sale

A new microwave we needed to replace our 2nd one (we use two microwaves) - the 2nd one was a old one we brought from our old house while the first one is a internal built in the kitchen.

2nd thing I purchased was a 8 TB External Harddrive to transfer all my documents, files, etc.

Oct 25, 2017
I ordered a Fjallraven Kanken backpack despite the fact I'll be relentlessly harassed by my teenage students that it's a "girl bag." I dig the look and after watching a bunch of videos on them it seems fairly durable, which is nice because the bag I was using before for holding water/snacks/change of clothes for my toddler was the same size but has been destroyed over the past couple years. Figured 20% off seemed okay. I know it's paying for a trendy name brand but meh. Not looking for some tactical nylon bag with 4792 pouches and hidden compartments and such, nor something big. Plus it's light as hell so I can always shove it in my duffel bag when we travel (lol... sigh...)