• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Creating a thread to inform about new Indivisible information shown on the Anime Expo stream tonight.

- Indivisible still coming in 2019. Full date is internal and cannot be revealed at this time.
- Indivisible Packaging Overview Video Shown
- Voice Actors introduced on stage
- New Menu Changes
- Counter to start battle with advantage
- Attacking as a team now nets more damage than one-by-one. (Not sure how different to combos, but I suppose it's more of a simultaneous thing)
- Development progress video shown: 2015 vs. 2017 vs. 2019. Really great improvements up to this point visually! They seemed to spend the most time finding how to allow 3D visuals to mesh better with the traditionally animated assets used for characters.
- Very beginning of the game shown. Very comedic writing. Time will tell how it balances with the narrative.
- You CAN pet Lanshi!
- Story was originally just a bunch of outlines that eventually got organized by their lead writer hired a year ago approx.
- For PC Physical edition, Lab Zero is deciding between USB stick or Discs for the format.

Package Overview Images:

Collector's Edition Packaging (Looks awesome!):
unknown1g8j9o.png

Art Book overview (Perfect Binding, so it's Softcover. I prefer Hardcover, but it's no deal breaker. It's around 50 pages) :
capture2pijo6.jpg

Indivisible OST (More great art):

capture3qojoc.jpg

capture40hk0a.jpg

I'm loving how the packaging is looking. They also showed the standard packaging. It's pretty standard with art I'm sure people have seen at this point.

unknownrfjw1.png

Last edited:

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
This game is going to have the Bloodstained effect.

Release to rave reviews as a fan favorite

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone who backed at the physical level or higher got the collectors edition, right?

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Good to know it's still releasing this year. I was fearing a delay with how long I haven't heard anything.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gonna be two year late to what was supposed to be a graduation gift to myself, but seems to be worth the wait. Hopefully we get a solid date soon.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, getting close. Sad I missed the panel this year but there was no avoiding it.

FWIW I stopped working on the game about a year and a half ago when I started the EA job so it'll be nice to return to it as a fan.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Did we get anymore information about the supposed Lanshi plushie (mainly how to purchase it), because I NEED IT!!!

OP
OP
Ultimadrago

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Local Multiplayer was also teased!

Mike Z said it's "No Promises" mode though. So we're not sure if it's planned for Story or its own separate thing. Looks cool though, I hope it is implemented for Story too!