• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Twingsy

Twingsy

Oct 27, 2017
Moon
What were they doing this season? Anything that may have set someone off? This certainly seems like a targeted attack...

Nothing was airing currently, but they had a few films in production this year, such as film sequel to their Netflix-show Violet Evergarden, a film for Euphonium! as well as Free.

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Inappropriate Commentary
Oh fuck pls dont cancel Dragon Maid 2

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Mainichi has more updates

props to ultimegax btw

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
I hope for a speedy recovery of all injured. Kyoani is one of the best, I hope they come back stronger.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
They definitely shouldn't be putting the show ahead of actual lives, but uh... that's some pretty strong hyperbole if I've ever seen any. Nevermind that the show is pretty wholesome about non-traditional families, but who cares!
Not to derail but there will be a character introduced in the series who is basically as small as Kanna with tits larger than Lucia, so they probably are referring to that

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Hope everyone pulls through.

Also, can folks stop quoting that post. If you have a problem report it lets not turn this into a dogpile thread.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
HOLY FUCK. How the hell did this happen? Who the hell could have done this.

I pray they recover quickly. This is awful.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Legitimately horrific :/ Why would anyone do this to one of the few places in the industry that doesn't seem to treat its workers like shit?

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Do buildings in Kyoto follow a good fire code? Kinda crazy that many people affected so fast.

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017
you are a goddamn moron if you care about lost anime when 40 people have been severely hurt

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
Damn. Hope everyone makes it through their injuries okay and the studio gets back on its feet. They are one of the big players in the industry.

Ometeotl

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They definitely shouldn't be putting the show ahead of actual lives, but uh... that's some pretty strong hyperbole if I've ever seen any. Nevermind that the show is pretty wholesome about non-traditional families, but who cares!

It's definitely wholesome how the big breasted one kept trying to rape the young boy

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully those injured recover, and RIP to those who didn't make it.

NightOnyx

Oct 25, 2017
This is so sad. I love so much of their work. I actually just watched A Silent Voice a few weeks back for the first time and really enjoyed it. I hope those critically injured pull through. I can't believe someone would do that.