• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

legend166

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a reason why the defenders never try and punch the ball out of bounds? I've never seen that done before.

Like they're all trying to catch it.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
I drafted him in fantasy rookie year really early as almost a YOLO pick, thinking he could either be a baller or be nothing but I liked the prospect of him with kingsbury so I went for it and fuck did that turn out well. It's a keeper league so I could potentially have a consistent weapon every year going forward.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a reason why the defenders never try and punch the ball out of bounds? I've never seen that done before.

Like they're all trying to catch it.

The two defenders in the front couldn't get a hand on it in time. They either couldn't reach or didn't time their jumps right. Hopkins catches for a living, so he high pointed it perfectly. It's just amazing three guys couldn't tip it or knock it out of his hands, and that the throw was in the right small area for all of this to be possible.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
On my death bad my last words will be "fuck BoB"

I mean, at least the Cowboys also suck but man letting him go for $13 GameStop credits will always haunt me

JFoul

Oct 25, 2017
Escapes the pocket, barely sets his feat and tosses it 50 yards.

Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Deleted member 83122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 15, 2020
Yep, thanks for putting this up. DeAndre is one of the greats, but that scramble was madness! Such a quality connection from QB to WR. Both guys did tremendous on that play.

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Not sure why people are confusing an incredible catch with "luck" (good effort by Murray as well but he wasn't the star on that play).

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

TylerD

Oct 25, 2017
This was a fun game and amazing finish. The Josh Allen TD cemented my win in one league and then my Nuk and Murray stack won my big money league game.

I love watching Kyler Murray and Nuk is just an amazing talent. Cardinals fleeced the fuck out of the Texans. The Cardinals/Seahawks was so good too. Maybe Thursday night football doesn't suck this week with them going rd 2

Soonri

Oct 25, 2017
I've got both Murray and Hopkins on my fantasy team and this catch might be the only reason I win this week lol

Oct 25, 2017
Murray threw it but the real thread title should be that Hopkins is bad. He caught that on 3 bodies. That man is the hero, wtf

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Right. People aren't even getting HOW Hopkins even had a chance at that ball. That was a ridiculous throw to even give him a shot at it. Lol.

100%. People don't understand what Murray did just to make the catch happen. He was also running left which makes it even more impossible. Hopkins was amazing but that kind of throw is mind boggling

just_myles

Oct 25, 2017
Murray scrambled, avoided a sack and threw a ball while running to the sidelines off balanced and off his back foot for 50 yards in a spot that gave his receiver a chance. Give the dude a little bit of credit lmao
Nah not a little credit. He made that happen. That whole play was nuts. I think most people didn't see the whole play. The fact he got it out off balance was crazy. My mvp pick.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
100%. People don't understand what Murray did just to make the catch happen. He was also running left which makes it even more impossible. Hopkins was amazing but that kind of throw is mind boggling
Him, Wilson and Mahomes that's all baseball skills in football there. Because them and Aaron Rodgers prob the only guys who can make that kind of throw.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Man... have Murray on my fantasy team, and he is fun as hell to watch. Coming in 2nd this year for mvp votes.. that minor juke bought him space to launch that thing.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Seriously talk about exposed. All those receivers and Josh Allen struggled to get it to Diggs.
Huh? Not one Bills fan is overconfident in this team, I can tell you that. It's been a white knuckle ride the whole season. Every Sunday is a stressful affair and this team is just a few plays away from being 4-6 or worse. This has been a very lucky team. It was only a matter of time they got burned by failing to put a game away while holding a lead, their third quarter performance this season is consistently appalling. Credit the the Cardinals, they played hard, made plays and were the team to do it. That catch was a miracle.

I just hope the bye week allows the Bills to heal up on D and maybe review some more tape with Allen, he's been up and down since game 5 and he's making me more and more nervous.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
What happened if they just made the refs throwing flag in this instance?
Just a casual nfl watcher through highlight here.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
To be fair, it was DeAndre Hopkins. Only him and Michael Thomas could've made that catch.

gogosox82

Oct 25, 2017
That was all Nuk. He just Mossed those dudes. Amazing that BOB traded him for a rb that is now on ir.

Fall Damage

Oct 31, 2017
Amazing play, wife and I were screaming at the TV. Murray and Hopkins have been so fun to watch this year.

I can't wait for Thursday.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Smart-Select-20201116-113317-Instagram.jpg

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Nah not a little credit. He made that happen. That whole play was nuts. I think most people didn't see the whole play. The fact he got it out off balance was crazy. My mvp pick.

I agree with you 100% on his role in the play, I was just being facetious when I said he deserved at least a little credit - given that some people were basically suggesting he didn't do a damn thing Lol.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Cards got away with highway robbery and lucking the fuck out with Murray over Rosen.
TNFuckball is gonna be fun.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
I think if the third defender doesn't come in then #27 could have broken that up

The third defender completely wiped out 27 when he had a hand on the ball

Oct 25, 2017
Norman, OK
What happened if they just made the refs throwing flag in this instance?
Just a casual nfl watcher through highlight here.

That results in Arizona getting an untimed down at the 1-yard-line. Not ideal.

Though, kind of similar to the NBA at the end of games, you can usually get away with quite a bit as a defender on a hail mary. Felt like Buffalo's DBs probably played it a little too cleanly, which allowed Hop to do Hop things.

browndoom

Nov 30, 2017
People commenting luck are dumb and don't realize the amount of skill and focus needed to do that at the professional level. lol. Get out of here.

just_myles

Oct 25, 2017
Huh? Not one Bills fan is overconfident in this team, I can tell you that. It's been a white knuckle ride the whole season. Every Sunday is a stressful affair and this team is just a few plays away from being 4-6 or worse. This has been a very lucky team. It was only a matter of time they got burned by failing to put a game away while holding a lead, their third quarter performance this season is consistently appalling. Credit the the Cardinals, they played hard, made plays and were the team to do it. That catch was a miracle.

I just hope the bye week allows the Bills to heal up on D and maybe review some more tape with Allen, he's been up and down since game 5 and he's making me more and more nervous.
I'll give you that. Raiders are on a bit of a run too which I think in some cases was.... a set of fortunate events in their favor.