• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just so we're clear on the type of people that are on the right:

www.newsweek.com

Kyle Rittenhouse's Mother Receives Standing Ovation at Wisconsin GOP Event

On Thursday night, Rittenhouse's mother, Wendy and his lawyer, John Pierce, attended a Waukesha County Republican event, and were applauded by the crowd, after being brought on stage by conservative commentator Michelle Malkin.

Wendy Rittenhouse and her son's lawyer, John Pierce, attended a Waukesha County Republican event, and they were applauded by the crowd after being brought on stage by conservative commentator Michelle Malkin.

"Standing ovation from Waukesha County GOP women for my special guests, @CaliKidJMP & Wendy Rittenhouse, Kyle's mom," Malkin wrote on Twitter, adding a photo of her, Rittenhouse's mother and Pierce. "Huge shoutout sent from all of us in WI to warrior @LLinWood. I was able to talk to Kyle by phone & THANK HIM for his courage! #fightback."

Driving your kid across state lines to murder protesters with an AR-15 sure "owns the libs" eh?

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not going to be surprised when it's ruled as self defense and he gets off scott free.

Oct 27, 2017
Michelle Malkin being the features speaker says it all. She's even too toxic for the rabid fascists at her old place after she embraced the 'groypers' and other openly fascist sects of Alt-Right.

Wisconsin's GOP is the canary in the coalmine; within 10 years most of the state GOP will look and sound like what Wisconsin's has become

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
My mom was talking to me about how worried she was that I went protesting on behalf of George Floyd without her express knowledge. Meanwhile, Karen is here supporting her son murdering folks from out of state.

White conservatives are a trip and a half.

Gpsych

May 20, 2019
He murdered people. Even if you think it was "self defense," he still killed people. That never deserves a standing ovation.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
But has anyone tried having a conversation with that family? They may just be economically anxious.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
getting the feeling that things are going to get real bad real fast if Trump loses in november

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
White people clapping for white people that wanna go out of their way to shoot poc in a whole different state. Talk about respecting authority...when these are the same type of people who are cut from the same cloth as that Logan, Ohio thread. Back the blue, if it's a white guy.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Increasingly wondering how long before things truly fall into outright conflict form the somewhat isolated conflicts and incidents we've had. How can any society live in relative peace and make any real progress when such a large segment of the population is actively promoting and championing wonton murder. You cannot reason with that and change minds through peaceful interaction. They desperately want blood.

Roliq

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Sep 23, 2018
So question do we expect the asshole to serve jail time? because i don't want him to get away with murdering people just because he wanted a power trip

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
White people clapping for white people that wanna go out of their way to shoot poc in a whole different state. Talk about respecting authority...when these are the same type of people who are cut from the same cloth as that Logan, Ohio thread. Back the blue, if it's a white guy.
Back the blue until they come for your guns. In that case put a million holes in them

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
Kyle went out and killed the enemy and that's all that matters to them. Even if that enemy is other Americans with supposedly equal rights.

Oct 26, 2017
This country would be a better place if every single fucker who applauded or tweeted in support of Kyle vanished. Jail, isolated island, wherever.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
I do kinda expect this kid to serve time. But I think it's also pretty clear that the next time a Republican gets elected governor in Wisconsin, they'll pardon him.

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
Don't let people be smug and downplay this. Look at how these anti-left deathsquad crusades go down in other countries, often with material support from the U.S. government.

Within a very short time it's become acceptable to applaud a terrorists mother (who armed and transported him). This doesn't end here. They're bringing their old tactics home.

Oct 29, 2017
And my wife has the gall to be annoyed whenever I refuse to look for houses in Waukesha County. Having grown up there, the county is a certifiable shithole.

Dec 4, 2017
Back the blue until they come for your guns. In that case put a million holes in them
Ironically, the NRA hated cops several decades ago.
However, they discovered they had a lot in common. The NRA didn't want to protect black gun owners, since they believed black people shouldn't own guns, while the police wanted to keep bullying black people, so it was a case of converging interests.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This ain't new, but it's still scary how brazen and out in the open it is. These past four years have definitely shown the klanspeople they don't need hoods anymore.