• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Smoking weed is pretty character damning. /s

So underage drinking, engaging and interacting with hate has got to be pretty bad too, right?

I'll bet this is all argued inadmissible.

Oct 30, 2017
Wisconsin dude.....you could be 6 and drink at the bar

as for drinking on bail......now that's a different story

Wisconsinite here, the further away from the big cities you get the more people dont care and will serve you underage, parent or not. The Tavern League in Wisconsin is a huge lobby here and helped get the COVID bar restrictions lifted supercharging the spread in the state. Its also normal to see people getting their 8th or 9th DUI in the news.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Wisconsinite here, the further away from the big cities you get the more people dont care and will serve you underage, parent or not. The Tavern League in Wisconsin is a huge lobby here and helped get the COVID bar restrictions lifted supercharging the spread in the state. Its also normal to see people getting their 8th or 9th DUI in the news.

I know that feeling. I'm literally on the border lol, I get spectrum internet for crying out loud. So I get both Wisconsin's and Illinois's news

May 10, 2019
3t8u.gif

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Human garbage. He has basically become a spoiled brat who thinks he can get away with his shit because he is enforced, enabled and backed up by people who push his narrative. He will no doubt do something as heinous knowing that a charity of similar minded scumfucks will bail him out or protect him again.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
His lawyer is probably tearing his/her hair out over this.

Oh no, this is actually great in reality. It just gives the prosecution more proof to show he's a racist piece of garbage who did what he did intentionally, and not out of "self defense".

I say let him save everyone the work and just keep letting him dig his own grave, idiots like him are especially good at it.

Biggzy

Oct 27, 2017
Oh no, this is actually great in reality. It just gives the prosecution more proof to show he's a racist piece of garbage who did what he did intentionally, and not out of "self defense".

I say let him save everyone the work and just keep letting him dig his own grave, idiots like him are especially good at it.

That's why his lawyer will be going crazy, as it potentially makes his/her job more difficult even if this proves to be inadmissible in court because if the jury sees that it will be in their mind.

I do say let him 'enjoy' himself and hang around with 'fantastic' people, as he is only reserving more time in prison.

By the way, is he being tried in state court or federal court?