• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Nice call out to the compression on the stream

Agree with pretty much all of it

Including the Bottom 2. Fuck Oddworld

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
I wonder if "Ripped a Fart" crossed the minds of whoever named the game

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Agree with pretty much everything.

The show was great, but the streaming quality hurt when showing off next gen graphical wonder.

And I really wanted to see the SSD shown off more practically.

Have Hitman 3 demo a failed assassination and then instant reloading of a save or checkpoint for example.

I wonder if "Ripped a Fart" crossed the minds of whoever named the game

Considering other R&C titles are "Up Your Arsenal" & "Quest for Booty" I'm guessing yes.

Villein

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
was thinking about the compression thing as well, and he ain't wrong about the Lump, it's making me wanna go all digital on PS5

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
So happy Kyle is still around doing this stuff.

Best in the biz.

Wait what. You're kidding?

It will be a large expansion. Look at it like the lost legacy to uncharted 4. I'm glad they gave us this instead of waiting at least 2 years for spiderman 2. And probably also made a new ratchet possible too.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
Possibly.

All I know is seeing the games in direct 4k after with screenshots blew my mind far more than the stream.

Yeah, that makes sense.

I know the limitations on IQ inherent with live streaming.

I just wish I had a 4K screen at home to watch the vids on, lol.

Never played Oddworld but it's definitely incredibly unappealing.

The PS1 Oddworld titles kicked ass back in the day.

Really inventive and a unique setting.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Don't really disagree with anything he said. Good video overall.

I watched the stream on Twitch where the quality was less compressed. All in, the overall volume and diversity of titles shown won me over, and luckily there were a few that were actually amazing looking graphically, never expected all of them to be.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
I've missed Kyle doing his own stuff, which is probably only happening because he's trapped in Los Angeles for the time being.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
I'm SO happy he's doing these videos again. I know it's not a regular thing at all. But these were such a treat. Great to see he hasn't lost his magic touch at all, I'd argue this takeaways video feels like one of his best ones yet.

This might sound ridiculous, but it's the same vibe as when David Wise came back to score DKC TF. There was such a long gap between DKC 2 and TF that I was almost afraid Wise coming back would not be the same, but then it turns out he's just as good as I remembered him.