• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
He was such an integral part of EZA that I can't imagine how it'll work without him? but I hope he is successful in his future endeavors.

Acquiesc3

Oct 30, 2017
It ain't gonna be the same. Couldn't even get through the podcast a few weeks back when he wasn't there.

Jones' voice and delivery in the review videos are great (cause he's reading from script). But during discussions he's EXTREMELY wordy/fluffy to the point of annoying. At a minimum he's saying/repeating a million words to get a single, short point across.

He's a really cool guy, but if he's the next regular host the podcast is basically dead to me.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Wish him all the best. He'll do fantastic no matter where he lands. Hopefully somewhere he can still entertain and inform us, but even more so, hopefully something that is fulfilling and rewarding for him (not that I imagine his time there wasn't).

RandomDazed

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I got so used to spending time with Kyle every week.

It's strange. It feels like when a friend is leaving town for a new country and you won't see them much anymore.

All the best Kyle. You'll achieve amazing things and I appreciate the laughs over the years.

Jan 4, 2018
My Friday nights are going to be so lonely now (and just to be clear/serious that's on me and my own issues I need to work through, not Kyle).

Seriously though, love ya, Kyle. Hope you find happiness, I know you'll do great no matter what it is.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Damn. I love the EZA podcast so that is going to hurt.

Good luck to do whatever he ends up doing.

Colfari

#TeamThierry
Nov 13, 2017
Germany
I somehow feel deflated right now, this is such a bummer. Fuck. The whole week has been shit and now this?
But wish him all the best. I know it's not about my feelings about this, but his well-being and realizing his own potential. Good luck to you, Kyle.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2020 is the worst. We got our infinity gems. Animal Crossing, FF7R, RE3, Cyberpunk, The Last of Us Part 2. But we snapped away so much.

Daggoth

Oct 25, 2017
Also

Has it been agreed who will represent MML in the Hall of Greats in the future? Assuming that still goes ahead :(

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
FUCK no! :(

Not even a new project on the horizon for him to look forward to. Really sad. He's a great guy, probably my favorite gaming personality overall. Hope he finds what he's looking for.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
Good for Kyle. This is undoubtedly a huge blow to the Allies but it's been apparent for awhile that he was starting to get a bit disillusioned with just playing/talking about video games for a living so if this move ends up making him more fulfilled then I'm happy for him. I'm looking forward to whatever he ends up doing next.

Gogo_ZvC

Oct 29, 2017
Announcing this on Friday the 13th is primo Kyle.

Honestly sounds scary and exciting, hope he finds his calling!

Can't wait for Don orchestrated betting specials. Jones hosting the podcast is hype.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Completely understandable. Man's got great talent. Go for it Kyle. Thanks for the memories.

Skies

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I've just been oblivious, but this is completely blindsiding for me. Kyle and Jones just started the dream lover stream together! I can't even process this happening right now.

I wish Kyle the best though, and I will miss his presence at Easy Allies so much! I don't want to pick favorites, but I always enjoyed EZA more with a side of Bosman. 😢

FullNelson

Jan 28, 2019
Oh fuck and I thought 2019 was a terrible year. Best wishes for Kyle, and I hope the allies will continue his legacy.

Oct 27, 2017
This hurt. Got a little teary eyed reading it. Been with Kyle since the start of Final Bowman and have loved hearing his views. He has true character and is super unique. EZA won't be the same without him but will still have my support.

Best of luck Kyle. I'm sure you will do big things with your Main Thing. Hope it fills you up in the way french fries can't.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Best of luck, Kyle Bosman. You've been so influential for GameTrailers and Easy Allies and your presence will be missed.

HellofaMouse

Oct 27, 2017
hate to be a downer but eza without the dynamic between jones and kyle is like giantbomb without ryan+jeff.

in any case, best of luck to everyone.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
As a fan, this is obviously heartbreaking and I'm honestly not sure what to say.

As a human, I wish Kyle the absolute best. He and EZA have brought me so much joy.

NO!R

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fuck all the good things, I guess ... What a bummer ass year for the hobby so far.

Jencks

Oct 25, 2017
Major blow holy shit. I started watching EZA back when they started not knowing who Kyle was but he quickly became my favorite. One of the funniest people I've ever watched. Wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
Best of luck to Kyle, hes been a huge important part of EZA and I think the other allies as well as all of his fans will miss him.

That said, while this is sad news I'm not taking it to poorly because while I love the stuff kyle has done with EZA the other allies still put out tons of great content such as Monster Madness, Frame Trap, ect that won't be impacted by this at all. I also would like to see Jones work the podcast into his own thing rather just continuing it in the exact same format that Kyle had it in.

I'm hoping Kyle finds what hes looking for and that the Allies maybe use this loss to give each of their own personalities more room the grow.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Dammit, Kyle was one of the last people they could regularly get on Fiasconauts. (I think Ian said a while back that most of the Allies hate playing Fiasco.) I wonder what they'll do with that now.

I enjoy Fiasconauts so much, and especially Kyle in it. Him leaving and them maybe even discontinuing it is legitimately one of the worst things imaginable. I always listen to Fiasconauts when I'm feeling down, when I can't get myself to think positive any other way. They always make me smile instantly with their silliness. I'd miss it so much. :(

Iadien

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, Bosman is the main reason I watch EA. Good luck to him with whatever he does next.

xabbott

Oct 28, 2017
Florida
EZA is the only Patreon I still send money to and I dont say this against anyone still there but without Kyle I'm not really interested in it. But hope Kyle finds something that fulfills him. :(

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
I think this is kinda the first "someone is leaving the group" announcement that has actually really hit me... man this is sad!

Love Kyle. He's probably my favorite person in games journalism tbh. Definitely my favorite Ally. I feel like he had such an impact at EZA. Someone in this thread said it well: he's like the glue that holds them and the content together. He brings a personality and humor to their stuff that really helped them stand out and thrive. I mean that with no disrespect to the others who are all truly wonderful as well in their own ways! Everyone brings something special to the table. Kyle and Jones always just had this leadership quality to their work and presence (at least what came across on screen that we viewers could see). Idk if anyone can really replace him. Him and Jones had this really awesome Buddy Cop thing going on. Hmm... I wonder what they'll do. He was kind of why I watched EZA honestly. I don't even watch any other solo streams. And the podcast is the main thing I enjoy from them thanks in biggg part to his moderation. His presence was a very large reason why I even became a patron in the first place.

I always felt like he had a lot of potential and this is him finding his way. I respect the hell out of that and the risk he's taking. It's inspiring honestly.

Kyle if you happen to read this, go out there and kill it! Thanks for the memories, dude. Love and respect big time.

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Damn that's pretty terrible for EZA. A big reason of why I listen to the EZA podcast is because of Kyle. Wish him nothing but the best wherever he ends up!