• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Baku

Jan 24, 2018
Wow... I do believe Kyle is destined for something bigger than EZA but man... This got me shook.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
…..I am truly at a loss right now. There's so much going on in the world, I can't even be mad at this.

It was Kyle that really got me into the GameTrailers/Easy Allies personalities to begin with. That PlayStation Do's & Don'ts video truly set up for what has become my favorite group in video games media. This is so much to take in.

I just hope he's happy. I wish him the best.

Love & Respect

mentallyinept

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Like...guys. No more Huber and Kyle banter. No more endless talk with Kyle and Ian.

Remember the Trial of Bosman? All those betting specials...

No more direct reactions with him. I still remember when he first saw Mario Odyssey. :/

Fuuuuuuck me. I'm sad right now.

This is me man.

Kyle and Jones really *defined* EZA with their personalities and the back and forth every week.

As much as I love the crew, I don't see how they can replace what he brought to the table.

EZA will simply not be the same without him.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
I'm from Wilmington, NC. He mentioned this before, but his family is in the Raleigh-Triangle area now. I hope he comes back and resets. I recently moved back from NYC to my home after a weird few years. There is a lot of GT alum that currently work at Epic which is based in Cary, NC. Also, Insomniac and Ubisoft have offices in the area. I'm sure he'll land on his feet. Love that guy. L&R

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
I hope we somehow continue to hear from him. It's been such a wild 7 years and I'm thankful for it.

Roxas

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I... I really don't know what to say, it hurts man, specially having such shitty news 24/7 it sucks to know I won't hear Kyle in EZA soon-ish. Though it's understandable, he seems to be going through a lot and I wish the guy absolutely nothing but the best, hope he gets back on his feet and that on whatever it is, he's happy

phillaloup

Dec 23, 2018
I have a glimmer of hope that whatever else he's doing next will still be somewhat audio/visual. will definitely gonna miss him talk and goof around... :(

Oct 25, 2017
I'm from Wilmington, NC. He mentioned this before, but his family is in the Raleigh-Triangle area now. I hope he comes back and resets. I recently moved back from NYC to my home after a weird few years. There is a lot of GT alum that currently work at Epic which is based in Cary, NC. Also, Insomniac and Ubisoft have offices in the area. I'm sure he'll land on his feet. Love that guy. L&R

It would suck to "lose" him into some big corporation and behind the scenes.

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Sad, but somewhat expected. I don't know why, but Kyle always felt... I dunno, somehow disconnected to EZA? Like he prefers to do his stuff on his own. Anyway, hoping the best for all of them!

this is my take as well, he never felt like he really wated to tbe there like the rest of the team.

Love the guy, hope he finds something he loves soon.

OP
OP
Lashley

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Podcast felt off the other week without him. Now it'll always be that way :(

Agentnibs

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nooooo :(

Kyle is a big part of what makes EZA work, which is not to downplay everyone else, but Kyle brought a lot to the table and his absence will be very noticeable.

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if this impacts their patreon a bit

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Yo 2020 ducking sucks.
He's the one who introduced me to GT/EZA thanks to his PlayStation Meeting video from 2013, going to miss him :(

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Damn. Not something I'd ever hoped to hear but I wish him the very best going forward and am very grateful for all the work he's done as part of GameTrailers and Easy Allies.

Dark Prince forever.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
I think what's more surprising is that he's not leaving for anything specific. He's just leaving to find himself and a more meaningful purpose in life.

Best wishes to him and I hope he finds what he's looking for.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I knew he would most likely be the first of the group to leave but this is still quite a shock, especially since he doesn't have another gig lined up. Really curious what happens to EZA without him.

This is where I'm at. He always did seem the one who would leave first because of his popularity and desire to do his own thing. what throws me is that he doesn't actually have something lined up.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I just realized how much and often I watched this guy ever since the first episodes of Final Bosman aired.

If you are ever reading this Kyle, I hope you find what makes you happy in life. It's kinda crazy doing this without a backup plan, but it's still better than not going for it I guess. Way too many people die without trying, or without having a chance to try. I'll stop now before this reads like a 50 Cent flick.

Wish you all the best man,

Love and Respect

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I always has this feeling like he didn't want to be there, and I've had it ever sense he has his own show on his own channel. This sucks but always felt under the surface

This is where I'm at. He always did seem the one who would leave first because of his popularity and desire to do his own thing. what throws me is that he doesn't actually have something lined up.

Nothing lined up but to do this... Now.... Like of all times now.

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
twAWiVS.jpg

always watched him on gametrailers back then.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
One of my favs. Gonna be a big loss and ballsy to just move on to a new city with no real plan. Best of luck to Kyle.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
Doesn't seem like the best idea to quit your job without something lined up given what's going on currently. But still, I wish him all the best.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I wish him the best of luck. Just realized he won't be around for the PS5 reveal either. Fuck man.

whatever's next for Kyle I hope it's a big time gig cause he deserves it. Give the man his own talk show or something. Get him making the big bucks.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
It's undeniable that he's always been my favorite part of EZA, as much as I love everybody else as well; when I first got into GameTrailers (coincidentally about two weeks before it shut down), it was through a Top 10 where I especially liked/laughed at the things Kyle said, and that led me to the Final Bosman, where I pretty much immediately knew I was going to be a big fan of him for years and years to come. I always got the sense that, if anybody was going to leave EZA, it was going to be Kyle, so I'm not terribly surprised, but it still hurts!

All of the things he's done, whether they've been produced shows like And For That Reason or Achieve it Yourself, huge, multi year-long projects like Box Peek, weekly streams like Bosman v Wozniak, or his aimless weekly streams where he plays obscure games nobody's ever heard of have always been so damn jolly and great and unmatched in their creativity and were far and away my favorite things to watch out of EZA.

I hope wherever he finds himself next, he's real happy doing whatever he's doing. Thank you sincerely for all the great years at EZA, Kyle.

L&R <3

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
nooooooooo

eca.jpg

This actually sucks, with all respect to the other allies, Kyle and his streams were my favourite thing about EZA

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I legit feel awful. I love EZA but Bosman was a massive part of that. He was easily one of the main reasons I stuck with them. I can't believe this.