• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Why do you guys always have to look for something that is perhaps not there? Talking about secret ace up the sleeve and using it to be bigger alone and not with EZA etc...

Easy Allies are a group and what always functions in that are group streams, or streams where people pair off nicely, their individual/alone content was never that brilliant except for Kyle's ones. He can make it work individual, and having said that he also always functioned really good with their friend group as well since they have great chemistry and all, but if someone wants to their own thing, who are we to suggest those cruel things you guys been insinuating? Just be happy for EZA and Kyle both...

Not quite individual since it's an Ian and Huber production(though they don't interact in it really) , but mysterious monsters is legit some of the best stuff eza produces imo. They can have very good content that isn't just them all together.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You could literally take the 2013 video, retitle it as 2020 and that's it....

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017
To be fair, I though Keighley referred to the conference when talking about sequel. Has he confirmed it elsewhere?

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Why is 5:37-6:03 not a hugely popular gif for something mind blowing, lol?

coolasj19

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, Texas
I'm sure he's just just continuously setting money on fire living in LA when he wanted to be traveling the world. And I'm sure he's getting a good chunk of change for the content. Make those ends meet, baby.

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
might as well as link to my post i made in the easy allies ot considering the discussion in here:

www.resetera.com

Easy Allies |OT3| Begin corrections music, please...

FF16 a game that will happen gets 60/1 while Dragon's Dogma 2 gets 10/1??? Wtf. Ben got done did dirty.

Kyle said:
As for why I don't go 100% full-time max-profits into EZA--it's a little complicated, and something I consider a lot, especially now with the potential reality of a studio on the horizon. Frankly speaking, even if our Patreon reaches $60k a month I'll still be making less money than I was at GameTrailers. I think of Easy Allies as an incredible opportunity I want to make the most of, and not necessarily a business I own 1/9th of. I'm driven more to do fun things I couldn't normally do than to collect as much money as possible. Basically the value proposition of making a Final Bosman for Easy Allies is weak for me--it's something I would self-produce and see about 10% of the returns from. (Making Box Peek is the same proposition, but it's a unique and rewarding challenge so the time and effort feel worth it)

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Why is 5:37-6:03 not a hugely popular gif for something mind blowing, lol?

It was back in Gaf
1558.gif

That part was the most memorable.

Also the Battle of the Bands was Kyle at his peak back in GT

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Figured Bosman would end up back with Geoff after leaving EZA.

Can't wait for this.
He won't "end up" with keighley because he is moving to New York. He is in a situation however where his plans were foiled and he probably took up this offer as the next best thing he can do right now, and he's also working with a German game studio on pre production as a part time job.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
As someone who's ignorant, can someone tell me what this video is/was about?

You could just, you know, watch the video :p it was the first thing Bosman did that brought him to the spotlight. A video back in gametrailers with advices before the E3 presentation (do's and don'ts). It's really good. His videos wandering around the E3 floor are also golden.

crimilde

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 26, 2017
Ah that's so cool. I know Kyle wanted to do a thing for the PS5 event, hope we get a post-event video too.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
He won't "end up" with keighley because he is moving to New York. He is in a situation however where his plans were foiled and he probably took up this offer as the next best thing he can do right now, and he's also working with a German game studio on pre production as a part time job.
When did he say he was moving to New York?

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Damn people are kind of weirdly possessive with Kyle.

When he streamed for the first time since he left. He doesn't have a long-game plan but if Covid-19 hadn't happened he had moved to New York (his home town) since June. Because he got halted he started looking for gigs while he's in lockdown.

Yup, guy needs some extra cash and this is an easy job to pick up given the situation. Literally everyone would do the same.
He can't allow himself to go back living in a cardbox in an alley!

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Why are people so weird about Kyle
with all streamer/personalities there is the community aspect and i think people really buy into the "this person is my friend" thing

You compound that with the fact that they are crowdfunded and the start of EZA is basically "the audience saved them after being fired" and it's not surprising some people think they own them

Love Kyle, love EZA, trust me I get being disappointed that he's not with them anymore but let the man live! (especially if he pops up one day to make the thing everyone has wanted him to for 4 years now......)

Oct 30, 2017
Are people not aware that Kyle is cooped up in his room, unable to leave the state? Think, people. It's not like he planned for Covid to happen.

Thank god he's continuing to make content in the meantime, interacting with fans instead of vanishing off the face of the earth.