• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OHRye

Nov 17, 2017
The whole time he was with EZA, didn't he say he didn't want to do this kind of stuff? Too much pressure and all that? Final Bosman, Do's and Don'ts etc.

I'm confused.

I have a feeling he thought EZA was holding him back from making it big...and it's less about "eating fries" everyday.

To clarify: I can't blame him. He obviously seems destined for bigger things. I hope this video does well for him.

Tight Shoe

Banned
Jun 7, 2018
On these type of "before a conference" stuff too? Jeez I must've missed a lot of good stuff.. That or I never associated both of these persons with each other for some reason.
he's done stuff on Keighly's channel when he tried to make Youtube Gaming Weekly or whatever it was called. he did stuff with Keighly during E3 for his channel. and he did stuff for the Game Awards which Keighly produces

YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Luckett_X

Oct 25, 2017
Leeds, UK
Tremendous side-eye here from a Easy Allies Patreon supporter considering he never made such content for them for 4 long years. I'm sure everyone is going to be very polite about it, but at the same time, yeesh 👀

OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
The whole time he was with EZA, didn't he say he didn't want to do this kind of stuff? Too much pressure and all that? Final Bosman, Do's and Don'ts etc.

I'm confused.

I have a feeling he thought EZA was holding him back from making it big...and it's less about "eating fries" everyday.

To clarify: I can't blame him. He obviously seems destined for bigger things. I hope this video does well for him.
I think Kyle is realizing hes a very good one man show and I imagine Geoff pitched the idea at the same time

OHRye

Nov 17, 2017
Tremendous side-eye here from a Easy Allies Patreon supporter considering he never made such content for them for 4 long years. I'm sure everyone is going to be very polite about it, but at the same time, yeesh 👀

I don't get it either. I don't see why he could never do this stuff for EZA when he was there...but literally 1 month later after leaving, he's doing his most popular stuff again. Seems kind of weird, but w/e. Best luck to him.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I will be looking forward to the first Final Bosman in years!

It's a shame he stopped doing this stuff at Easy Allies.

BitsandBytes

Dec 16, 2017
This is a cool throwback.

Talking about Geoff.... did we, or will we, ever find out what the (paraphrasing) 'insanely cool call' Tweet was about?

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
I don't get it either. I don't see why he could never do this stuff for EZA when he was there...but literally 1 month later after leaving, he's doing his most popular stuff again. Seems kind of weird, but w/e. Best luck to him.

I rink he just wants to do good stuff by himself. He wants to be bigger.

His comments about the EZA fonts and wanting them to be professionally done gave me the impression he wants to be something else.

Jul 4, 2018
This video. We're still. Exactly the same people.

EDIT: "its going to be next to our TV for 7 years" spot on

EDIT EDIT: Thank fuck we got past motion controls

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
I rink he just wants to do good stuff by himself. He wants to be bigger.

His comments about the EZA fonts and wanting them to be professionally done gave me the impression he wants to be something else.
I chalk all this up to him being in lockdown. His streaming, etc.

None of this was his original plan. I don't expect it to stick. Or I'd say I hope he doesn't fall back into the same old stuff. Which I doubt he will

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth

None of this was his original plan. I don't expect it to stick. Or I'd say I hope he doesn't fall back into the same old stuff. Which I doubt he will

Could be. But I feel like he kept his older final bosman type stuff as something that was "his". Different from what he did on EZA.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

I agree. I love EZA and Kyle, but it is a bit suspect that a final bosman-esque thing was literally wanted from their inception, and he only does it now just after leaving them.

I get extenuating circumstances, but it's still odd.

Mastermind

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Yeah, I think this is lost on people. I believe he mentioned wanting to travel before the world went into Turtle Mode. Instead he started streaming and doing some behind the scenes stuff. I'll enjoy all of his content regardless.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure this really means a new video is coming, since it would be cutting it uh really short.

I'm all for more quality Bosman content, so hopefully it's as Keighley hints at.

SgtCobra

Oct 25, 2017
he's done stuff on Keighly's channel when he tried to make Youtube Gaming Weekly or whatever it was called. he did stuff with Keighly during E3 for his channel. and he did stuff for the Game Awards which Keighly produces

YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Man I'm quite out of the loop then, only knew he did stuff for EZA when he was part of them and that's it. Thanks for the info.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just what I was saying in the thread about EZA. This was peak Bosman for me, I'm so very glad he'll be back to his roots for this one. Can't effin wait

Future Gazer

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Could be. But I feel like he kept his older final bosman type stuff as something that was "his". Different from what he did on EZA.

Yeah, this was pretty obvious when he did that Bosman at home series on his youtube channel, completely separate from EZA. It's like he wanted to keep it as an ace up his sleeve or something. I don't know, Kyle is weird.

Last edited:

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I think this is lost on people. I believe he mentioned wanting to travel before the world went into Turtle Mode. Instead he started streaming and doing some behind the scenes stuff. I'll enjoy all of his content regardless.
Yup, he is literally wasting his travel money and probably more on rent every month still living in LA. This allows him get some side money and get the creative juices flowing again while quarantined at home. Don't know why anyone would have a problem with this...

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah day 1 Patreon to EZA and this is weird. Like I will watch and sure enjoy but all people would ask for is stuff like this and final bosman to which he always said it was in the past and he didn't want to do that anymore. Leaves and a month later does his old stuff people were asking for.

seems weird. He could do anything he wanted at EZA yet didn't and instead does after leaving. Something about it rubs me the wrong way

AwesomeSauce

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's mostly cause he doesn't want to do a show every single week. When you're your own boss it's easy to say no.

He also did Dear Bosman with Geoff that was a one off series and he was still with EZA at the time.

My thing is, with Covid messing up his plans, why not just stick around with EZA a bit longer until things clear up.

Anyway, looking forward to the video.

Oct 31, 2019
Why do you guys always have to look for something that is perhaps not there? Talking about secret ace up the sleeve and using it to be bigger alone and not with EZA etc...

Easy Allies are a group and what always functions in that are group streams, or streams where people pair off nicely, their individual/alone content was never that brilliant except for Kyle's ones. He can make it work individual, and having said that he also always functioned really good with their friend group as well since they have great chemistry and all, but if someone wants to their own thing, who are we to suggest those cruel things you guys been insinuating? Just be happy for EZA and Kyle both...

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
^
Idk how to feel about it. Personally, I think it's a bit... tasteless, I guess.
He should've taken at least a year off before doing stuff like this.
Oh well. Just my opinion.