• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
He might have done steroids but when I pump I get an enormous vein in my biceps and I 100% don't do steroids.
Yeah, I actually buy that. When I bring groceries into the house I literally have garden hoses for veins sticking out my arms but only during a pump. He definitely did a couple of curls before the pic obvi

Deleted member 62100

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 12, 2019
This thread alone has shown that most people have no idea what's achievable and what's impossible without the use of PEDs when it comes to muscle gain, weight loss, etc. And that's okay, because no one knows everything, not even the science itself. It also shows that seeing these celebrity transformations motivates people into wanting to hit the gym. Surprise! The media has power. There's something to be said about educating the layman and helping set realistic expectations.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
Good for him, but I'm slightly bemused at the idea of a casting director thinking, "Hmm, this role calls for a huge, jacked, superhero-type... I know, I'll call Kumail Nanjiani!"

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
This thread alone has shown that most people have no idea what's achievable and what's impossible without the use of PEDs when it comes to muscle gain, weight loss, etc. And that's okay, because no one knows everything, not even the science itself. It also shows that seeing these celebrity transformations motivates people into wanting to hit the gym. Surprise! The media has power. There's something to be said about educating the layman and helping set realistic expectations.
And that's the most important part certain people seem to be missing--and it goes both ways. Both in that you don't need to be on PEDs to look like that, but also that you don't need to have a Marvel budget behind you to do it natty. But damn, both of those sure help.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
exs8wkz0m8541.jpg

Fukk this dude.
mjcry1.png

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
I would 100% watch "Die Hard, but with Kumail".

Also I've followed him since The X-Files Files days and this whole thing is nuts.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Dude looks phenomenal.

Super bummed that Pattinson couldn't be bothered to pick up a dumbbell for Batman in comparison.

Kelsdesu

Oct 25, 2017
Yo! Also good on him for being honest about what takes to be that lean. Spoiler it's tough yall.

Oct 25, 2017
It's a well known scientific fact that it's nearly impossible to be beautiful and funny at the same time. That's why Ryan Reynolds face and body is always all fucked up or completely covered in Deadpool.

Don't let it happen to you, Kumail. Remember who you are.