• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Treythalomew

Oct 27, 2017
Logan about to get on the mic and announce that only 100 exclusive belts are available on the merch site after this.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If he wins this how long before Logans ego starts calling for a UFC fight. He already claimed he could fight Pro MMA because his wrestling background

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Logan had proper footwork and transferred his power correctly, I'm sure he'd have knocked KSI down by now.

Logan Paul has the first part of a jab and a lean back. His jab return is bad, his hooks are sloppy, no uppercuts, his straight has no power like you said and he only has that one defensive move.

The other guy has nothing though, which is why it looks so bad. If the other guy had some training, he would know that when someone is leaning back this much you double jab to set up the outside angle.

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
If he wins this how long before Logans ego starts calling for a UFC fight. He already claimed he could fight Pro MMA because his wrestling background
kk2dfTv.gif

Kinda hope he tries regardless.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Where is the option to hide a thread? I don't see it. Is it not available in DarkERA Legacy mode?

Sylvee

Oct 25, 2017

I'm just trying to figure out who's idea it was for them to do 6 rounds. Boxing is an exhausting sport, going 12 rounds is arguably the hardest thing you can do in any sport, and that's with people who box for a living. Even with them training for months going 6 rounds seems impossible, at least one of them is going to crash by the end.

Deleted member 13859

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I saw a stream watched a bit. KSI is trying to attack Logan swatting him down. Both look amateur as hell.

Jake Paul being obnoxious at ring side.
Hate to say Logan might win

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus no technique what so ever. All they are doing is throwing with their shoulders and swinging for the fences. Boxing isnt about bar room brawling its about throwing with your body and esp hips. Its BOOM one fluid motion, not random swinging wildly