• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Subutai

Metal Face DOOM
Oct 25, 2017
I'm well aware. Even playing VR boxing (Thrill of the Fight) will make you feel like collapsing if you're out of shape, let alone a real fight where you're getting hit in the lungs. I'm saying that 3-minute rounds were too much for these guys.
I'm sure this is sanctioned or whatever by the local amateur boxing rules, so 3-minute rounds are standard in amateur boxing. I don't think they can really change that to make it less or more, afaik.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm well aware. Even playing VR boxing (Thrill of the Fight) will make you feel like collapsing if you're out of shape, let alone a real fight where you're getting hit in the lungs. I'm saying that 3-minute rounds were too much for these guys.

They did 6x3? Most pros don't do that until a few years into their careers...

Tethered Penguin

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm genuinely surprised this thread is gaining a lot of traction.

Though I'm fairly sure people here just want to see Jake and Logan get their asses beat, and for that reason I can't blame you for watching it.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018

giphy.gif

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
Best part of this is that all the fighters on tonight's UFC Lincoln event will look superhuman in comparison

Although I have to say I've enjoyed the last two fights. Shame about the commentary

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
BONUS MATCH: DAVE BAUTISTA VERSUS HIS DISNEY CONTRACT.

We would like to thank our sponsors Jergens, Hardee's, and WideBerth: The only 6XL boxer briefs approved and designed by Juggalos... For Juggalos.

ApeEscaper

Oct 27, 2017
Bangladeshi
Even all the undercards had more stamina than Deji wtf disappointed man.. he looks out of shape and like hardly trained much

Too much backing away, bad accuracy shots and when he gets the opportunity Deji let's it slip letting his opponent get his ground and everything again no pressure at all

Bet Vidal knew he was a lost cause so he left training him

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
Not like I'm paying for this but that's besides the point, wishing comas and busted voiceboxes on these guys isn't proportionate
It was obviously a joke.
And wishing pain on them? It's a boxing match, let alone the pain of a dead body filmed for views.
Girls sexually harassed at a gaming event.
The pain of people who can influence an army of impressionable young people normalising racism...
But you pirate a feed of two scumbags in a slap fight all you want.

Oct 25, 2017
W

This place can be so weird. People here literally jump on/spit acid at people/personalities for SAYING stupid/igorant things but these fuckers like Paul, Keemstar, and KSI actually DO stupid/ignorant/harmful things and people act surprised they are looked at with malice by some of us. Makes no sense.
Lads change their tune when you go after the people they like.

SunhiLegend

The Legend Continues
Oct 25, 2017
Lol I didn't even know this was a thing, was browsing my site I use for streams and they have this streaming one of the channels.
They're both fucked up people so I thought it might be nice to see them bust each other up in the ring XD, but then looking more into it found out they're using protective headgear, eh, pretty much killed the excitement for me.