• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
That was awful.. sucks for anyone that paid for this shite

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
If anyone has got the taste for proper violence after this, Justin Gaethje fights tonight in the UFC and for a complete violence overload Bare Knuckle FC 2 also has a PPV going.

Wait... wtf is that belt!?

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
BUY MY TSHIRTS BRO THAT'S MY SAYING GUYS, RISE EVERY DAY. IT'S NOTHING LIKE LIVE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW I'M AN INNOVATOR DAB ON THESE DOLLAR GENERAL BELTS

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
I rolled my ankle playing soccer last night so I'm sitting in the living room watching this shitshow with my gf. I'm thoroughly entertained though, we on team KSI.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
500 shirts my ass. Lol. I love that shit. I'm sure all the 13 year olds are worried about missing out.

Oct 25, 2017
You realize how physically taxing boxing is? It's pretty insane and it's even worse for people who have just started,

I'm well aware. Even playing VR boxing (Thrill of the Fight) will make you feel like collapsing if you're out of shape, let alone a real fight where you're getting hit in the lungs. I'm saying that 3-minute rounds were too much for these guys.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
If anyone has got the taste for proper violence after this, Justin Gaethje fights tonight in the UFC and for a complete violence overload Bare Knuckle FC 2 also has a PPV going.

Wait... wtf is that belt!?
Shit, today is my caveman day and I have a demo derby to catch tonight after this fight with some friends but I'd much rather catch this. Will there be a replay buy available later?