• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
Imagine paying for this.

I'll just read all the reactions.
jh1.png

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit... these guys cannot box and have zero cardio

Subutai

Metal Face DOOM
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit... these guys cannot box and have zero cardio
Like I said earlier, boxing is super fucking taxing. You will not last as a newcomer to boxing. All the cardio in the world goes away fast if you're inexperienced and with that goes boxing fundamentals. This is going exactly how it should with 2 people who have not made a career out of this.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Like I said earlier, boxing is super fucking taxing. You will not last as a newcomer to boxing. All the cardio in the world goes away fast if you're inexperienced and with that goes boxing fundamentals.

I'm convinced a lot of people watching this don't regularly watch MMA or boxing.

Most people can't throw for 30 seconds without gassing.

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018
Man the crowd cheering for one fighter must be quite a psychological battle for the other.

Subutai

Metal Face DOOM
Oct 25, 2017
I'm convinced a lot of people watching this don't regularly watch MMA or boxing.

Really. Go shadowbox for a little while, it is NOTHING like what they're doing but you can kind of get an understanding. Especially when whiffing haymakers.

Subutai

Metal Face DOOM
Oct 25, 2017

Really. Go shadowbox for a little while, it is NOTHING like what they're doing but you can kind of get an understanding. Especially when whiffing haymakers.