• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I wish it was true because there are a lot of homophobes that see Kratos as the ultimate straight macho man figure. This would piss up a lot of people.

Mobyduck

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
My first problem with Jaffe is simply how ignorant he is about these issues.

My second one is that he keeps saying he is pro-trans rights, but, for some reason, loves visiting and quoting people from an openly transphobic community (and therefore signal boosting them) because he is also one of those "free speech" kind of people.

So he honestly can go get fucked with this joke in this month.

massoluk

Oct 25, 2017
Thailand
Oh no, Kratos, whose games never show hints of mysogynist at all, is the icon we'd all like to look up to for pride month

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I dont think he meant to be an asshole. It seems he wanted to troll the homophobes. But yeah it was extremely tone deaf.

And by this point I am not willing to give him the benefit of doubt anymore. He just keep saying stupid things... like please, shut up.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
None of that is in the game.. ?

He's Greek anyhow so you know. They were a very sexually liberal people.

Harlequin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The thing is too is that I can't even really think of major bi icons. The only one of can think of is like... Frank Ocean lol
Well, there is Lady Gaga, though her statements on the matter have been a bit confusing. (From coming out as bi to reiterating she's bi after people claimed she was lying to referring to herself as an ally and implying she's not directly part of the LGBTQ community,... bit difficult to tell where the truth lies exactly. For what it's worth, she has written songs about her bisexuality (or her "bisexuality").) Other than that I can't really think of anyone. Deadpool is pan, I believe, which isn't the same thing, of course, but it's not dissimilar. Not sure how apparent it's made in the films, though (as I have yet to watch them).

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
...so this guy threw the gays a bone just to troll haters, then immediately proceeded to beat the gays who believed him with that bone... what a fucking asshole lol.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
His intentions were good I think, but he just needs to realize he made a stupid joke, apologize, and move on. Doubling down on it just makes you look worse.

Or maybe he legitimately thinks his "joke" was funny, which is probably even worse.

Jaffe would've been better off just not saying anything. It's like he's taking his fanbase for granted.

Nov 1, 2017
"Breeders"... /hmm.gif
This makes me feel like a weird species in a sci-fi setting and I'll take it.

I fully sympathise with the nature of your post and apologise on behalf of our entire species ;_;

Haha honestly i can't remember if i stole that or made it up (almost definitely the first one) but after 30+ years of my sexuality being used in a derogatory way i decided i wanted my own version for straight people in a petty "tit for tat" kind of way. I do legitimately think you guys are making way too many of us, can you calm down a bit please with the babies? We're running out of space and natural resources. Cheers :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.