• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Beardless Kratos option

• Hell yeah

Votes: 133 8.3%
  • Hell no, Cory make his beard even longer

Votes: 1,464 91.7%

• Total voters

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Look at this badass and scary fucker.
I am not asking for much, just have some optional knife near his hut that shaves him if you interact with it.
We all know team beard was in the wrong and we clean shave folks deserve something too.
ugXZ0K94X0HQ0CoyTWRAOcYy2Iooc-6MSrrVwQYScug.jpg

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
He looked even more badass with the beard. I don't think I could go back to clean shaven Kratos again.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Looks like a total serial killer. So maybe yeah.

Beard makes him look like a really angry Tom Selleck in some darkest timeline shit.

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (3 days): inappropriate joke
Look at this badass and scary fucker.
I am not asking for much, just have some optional knife near his hut that shaves him if you interact with it.
We all know team beard was in the wrong and we clean shave folks deserve something too.
ugXZ0K94X0HQ0CoyTWRAOcYy2Iooc-6MSrrVwQYScug.jpg
I threw up a little, he went from a totall badass to a prison rapist.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Beardless Kratos always looked absolutely generic and the icon of a design trend I despise, and is one of the reasons I was never interested in the franchise.

Bearded Kratos is a substantial improvement and it might or might not be related to the fact that GoW4 was the first game in the series I bought.

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
More options is always good. A beardless playthrough would be interesting. Whats weird about that pic tho is that Kratos is also missing his eyebrows.