• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Not from big IPs like Kratos, but yes.
fornite-recebe-skins-celebration-pack-para-assinantes-playstation-plus-saiba-como-resgata-las.png

D_NQ_NP_780210-MLB29091378500_012019-O.jpg

4d8e53447996bf3375ab32f59bf44e82.jpg
Are those skins usable on other platforms after you acquire them on whatever platform they're meant for, or can you only use them on that platform?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Samus in Fortnite + Prime Trilogy Shadow Drop and new MP4 teaser during TGA

Believe lol.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Typically to this point, Fortnite skins at most have been exclusive only in the sense you needed a certain platform to claim them. Once you have them, all skins work across all versions of the game.

jman0625

One Winged Slayer
Dec 18, 2017
Holy crap, that's insane. I thought I was out after Marvel, Mando alone wasn't enough to hook me, but this would be insane. Hope Microsoft and Nintendo also get a character in here.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I won't lie, the model was close enough to one of the action figures that I assumed this was a fake mock-up, lol

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
So is this the first console exclusive skin?
BTW considering its Crossplay do the other consoles see the skin or just the default Fortnite Guy and Girl skin?

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Has there been console exclusive characters before?
Think only Borderlands as been the only other game to have Fortnite skins. They done generic skins you can only get through PS/Xbox/Nintendo, but no actual characters. Rocket League has platform exclusive "characters" (Warthog, Armaldillo for Xbox and Sweet Tooth's fan for PS).

Okii

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EBIC, lets see if all the Fartnite h8rs have the same energy now that PlayStations DADDY Kratos is in.

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Although with platform IPs like this, Epic COULD show Kratos when on PS, but anyone on other platforms would see the default skin.

Thats how Rocketleague handles the Twisted Metal and Mario/Luigi cars, right? They're showing as default on non PS/Nintendo plattforms.

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017
Setting the new season up as ''hunters teleported from another world'' gives them a shit ton of room to bring in all kinds of characters. Kratos will just be the start I bet and the likes of Ratchet could easily be done too with Clank as a back pack. Doom guy and Samus would make a lot of sense also.

John Harker

Knows things...
Oct 27, 2017
Santa Destroy
when a new character 'comes to fortnite,' what does that really mean?
its just a cosmetic pack people can buy or grind? an outfit?

because fornite doesn't have NPCs or PVE does it?

it's been years since I booted it up

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Huh, that's pretty wild. Is this the first skin from An actual game and not a comic or movie etc?

Oct 25, 2017
I hate that Fortnite keeps getting all these cool collaborations, because of all the BR games I've played and tried out it is the one I like the least.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Sony invested $250 million in Epic for "creative collaborations", this is one of what I believe are to be many more coming.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017

They can sometimes be bigger deals then just a skin, like when they did Borderlands, there was an actual section of the map that was from Borderlands, art style change and all. They've done similar stuff with DC and Marvel characters too, but I doubt they will with Kratos due to the other platform holders probably not allowing something like that.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
you better believe the entire cast of smash ultimate will be heading to fortnite soon

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017

Equippable cosmetic player outfit. They'll always require a purchase either directly or be part of the battle pass.

Different seasons have different things in the world, hostile enemies were a thing last season, this season has NPCs with quests.

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018
I legit spat out my drink.

People wanted Kratos in Smash.

This is the best you'll get folks.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Happy for Fortnite fans, wish I was better at the game so I could enjoy it, lol