• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
So the correct name is Kraft Dinner Breakfast, right?
KDB?
Or just KB?

:)

Reminds me of Diamond Shreddies, to be honest. Look it up.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
JGPQIBJKPZFEVHNAGULLFS2O3A.jpg

abc13.com

Kraft releasing 'breakfast' macaroni & cheese in 2021

If you love macaroni and cheese but hate waiting until lunchtime to dig into the classic treat, Kraft has a remedy for that.

are you ok America
Why am I alive?

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
This is so stupid, just change the packaging, that'll fool em!

Oh wait, this is America.

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
Why are they enabling the parents that told them they feed their kids mac n cheese for breakfast? Feed your kids a nutritious breakfast...

Deleted member 40853

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 9, 2018
Did anyone bother to open the (extremely short) article?

Kraft is giving away limited-edition Kraft Mac & Cheese Breakfast boxes through Friday. The boxes have special packaging that has "breakfast" written over where it would usually have "dinner." To win a box, you can use the hashtags #KMCforBreakfast and #Sweepstakes on Twitter to be entered to win

Sounds like it is just some goofy giveaway, not an actual new product showing up in your grocery store that Kraft is seriously suggesting you eat for breakfast.

Snowybreak

Oct 25, 2017
I literally don't know how people eat and enjoy this shit. It's pretty much a US only thing right, as in consumed regularly?

I mean, it's really big up in Canada, but like, boxed Mac and Cheese is a staple of the pantry here. And honestly it's not bad, and kinda comforting.

And I've totally had Mac and Cheese for breakfast. The way people time-gate food items is fuckin bizarre to me.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather just have cheesy eggs. Why taint my meal with Kraft cheese powder?

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus, if you have that for breakfast you might as well just roll straight back into bed.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Im calling CPS on anyone that feeds their kids Kraft Macaroni and Cheese for breakfast

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Jesus, if you have that for breakfast you might as well just roll straight back into bed.

lmao

If they made mac n cheese in a tube like Go-Gurt, I might never eat anything else for breakfast again. 100% serious. Maybe I'd squeeze it into a bowl with other ingredients sometimes but this is the American Dream.

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I'm not a mac and cheese person, but this, especially the Cheesy Jalapeno might actually be good: (will be released in stores on Saturday)

d9f378ab-eed2-418e-9944-c3d6fa084e04-Cheetos_Mac__Cheese_Lineup_2.0_1.jpg

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Will this simply be called Kraft Breakfast in Canada?

Or maybe they'll rename Kraft Dinner to Kraft Meal so I can eat it any time.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
who wants to go through the process of making this in the morning? it's not mega complicated, sure, but boiling a bunch of water, straining them, getting milk butter into it with that stupid powder stuff.... no thanks.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
So many people that are judgmental about what foods people like, maybe let people enjoy what they want. It turns out you can eat foods such as this while not being obese so long as you're monitoring your caloric intake. I'm at the low end of the recommended weight for my height. I lost 54 pounds since I started monitoring my intake, and guess what - I eat some Kraft mac and cheese maybe twice a week.

Deleted member 27246

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I literally don't know how people eat and enjoy this shit. It's pretty much a US only thing right, as in consumed regularly?

We have a similair dish in the Netherlands. Not from a package, but macaroni with ham and gouda cheese. Easy to make and pretty good.
Cook macaroni, throw in some grated cheese and thin slices of ham, some black pepper and done!

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Did anyone bother to open the (extremely short) article?

Sounds like it is just some goofy giveaway, not an actual new product showing up in your grocery store that Kraft is seriously suggesting you eat for breakfast.

Nope instead everyone rushed to come in here and call everyone terrible parents and shame "dumb fat" americans

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Time is an illusion, eat what you want when you want it's fine. Who cares if you're eating mac and cheese for breakfast, what actual difference does that make other than that you're living with the guilt that you ate Kraft Mac and Cheese at all for the whole day.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
I thought this was going to be some sort of horrific new breakfast cereal or something. The advertising flavor and the silly box change made me chuckle though.

If I can make bacon and eggs for dinner, more power to ya if you want Mac N Cheese for breakfast.